The Jehovah's Witnesses will? Or God's will?

by etan 4 U 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

Fun with Babelfish. First into Korean:

너희 모두는 기뻐할 것이다! 너가 조차 노래할 고 너는 이렇게 아주 행복할 것이다! 너를 위해 약한 것 강화하는 까 누구가 그가 것 살 이기 때문에, 모두는 우리의God.God의 명예를 강화할 것이다 너희 모두를 볼 것이다. 너가couldn't도보 더 이상 신 너를 똑바르게 선. 너는incharge이것을 보이는 그들의affraid이는가? 증인이 그 사람 생활을 위해controled너 두려워 하면 이으면? 신은 강하 말한다. 너의 신은 복수에 온다. 그가 올 경우 많은 것은 또한 보상될 것이다. 그러나 신은 너를 모두 저장하기 위하여 온다! Jehovah's증인don't이 너의 지점을 지금 듣고 너를 듣고지 않 묵살하지 않으면 너는 좋아한다 희박한 공기를... 신 여다 그들의 눈을, 신 여다 그들의 귀머거리 귀를. 그들은를 위해 신을 들어야 한다. 너가 저 지금의 시간에can't대striaght, 너 이렇게. 이 시간에 너가 너를 위해 증인 이으면simmalar증인이외에 누군가를 위해 사랑을 있지 말라. 너의disfellowshiped너는 밖으로 배역을 주었다. Moses이 이집트의riches에서 던지기 위하여 하고 뜨거운 사막을 통해서 지금 여행해야 한다 대로 어쩌면 너는 느낀다. 그들이 황야로 사랑과 적은 근해에 그를 멀리 밖으로 보내면. 그리고 증인에의해 너를 위해 어떤 사랑없이 발송되어 너는.... 수영장으로 그들이 너를 밖으로의 위에 던진 불타는 디저트, 신 돌 저것을 불타는 모래 이으면, 신은 너에게 그의 사랑을 보일 것이다. 그는 너를 위해 습지대로 사막을 돌l 것이다. 그는 너 또는hungery을 목마르게 얻는 시키지 않을 것이다. 너를 저장하기 위하여 신은comming. 신이 아무것에게 모든 높은 장소를 가져오고 깊은 골짜기를 위로 가져왔었다 처럼 그는 너의 방법에게 쉬울 것개을 만들l 것이다. 너가 신을 너의 생활안에 너를 보이는 지도하는 시키면 너는 간 이었다. 너는 너의 의지 그러나 너의 하늘 아버지의 의지를 하고 싶지 않을 것이다. 아무것은 우리의God.Doing의 의지를 하는 너의 방법안에 그의것 그가 어떤 강포할 짐승을 너를 멈추기 위하여 오는 시키지 않을 것이다 의지 서지 않는다. 신를 위해 돌려보내고 있다 그리고 너는 너가 있을 것이다 기쁨때문에 노래할 것이다. 너희 모두는 기뻐할 것이다! 너가 조차 노래할 고 너는 이렇게 아주 행복할 것이다! 너를 위해 약한 것 강화하는 까 누구가 그가 것 살 이기 때문에, 모두는 우리의God.God의 명예를 강화할 것이다 너희 모두를 볼 것이다. 너가couldn't도보 더 이상 신 너를 똑바르게 선. 너는incharge이것을 보이는 그들의affraid이는가? 증인이 그 사람 생활을 위해controled너 두려워 하면 이으면? 신은 강하 말한다. 너의 신은 복수에 온다. 그가 올 경우 많은 것은 또한 보상될 것이다. 그러나 신은 너를 모두 저장하기 위하여 온다! Jehovah's증인don't이 너의 지점을 지금 듣고 너를 듣고지 않 묵살하지 않으면 너는 좋아한다 희박한 공기를... 신 여다 그들의 눈을, 신 여다 그들의 귀머거리 귀를. 그들은를 위해 신을 들어야 한다. 너가 저 지금의 시간에can't대striaght, 너 이렇게. 이 시간에 너가 너를 위해 증인 이으면simmalar증인이외에 누군가를 위해 사랑을 있지 말라. 너의disfellowshiped너는 밖으로 배역을 주었다. Moses이 이집트의riches에서 던지기 위하여 하고 뜨거운 사막을 통해서 지금 여행해야 한다 대로 어쩌면 너는 느낀다. 그들이 황야로 사랑과 적은 근해에 그를 멀리 밖으로 보내면. 그리고 증인에의해 너를 위해 어떤 사랑없이 발송되어 너는.... 수영장으로 그들이 너를 밖으로의 위에 던진 불타는 디저트, 신 돌 저것을 불타는 모래 이으면, 신은 너에게 그의 사랑을 보일 것이다. 그는 너를 위해 습지대로 사막을 돌l 것이다. 그는 너 또는hungery을 목마르게 얻는 시키지 않을 것이다. 너를 저장하기 위하여 신은comming. 신이 아무것에게 모든 높은 장소를 가져오고 깊은 골짜기를 위로 가져왔었다 처럼 그는 너의 방법에게 쉬울 것개을 만들l 것이다. 너가 신을 너의 생활안에 너를 보이는 지도하는 시키면 너는 간 이었다. 너는 너의 의지 그러나 너의 하늘 아버지의 의지를 하고 싶지 않을 것이다. 아무것은 우리의God.Doing의 의지를 하는 너의 방법안에 그의것 그가 어떤 강포할 짐승을 너를 멈추기 위하여 오는 시키지 않을 것이다 의지 서지 않는다. 신를 위해 돌려보내고 있다 그리고 너는 너가 있을 것이다 기쁨때문에 노래할 것이다.

Then convert back into English:

You all will please! Even you song percentage it spreads out and to be like this quite will be happy! Extensive hazard omitting it strengthens to peel, who because he is the thing flesh, all our God. You will strengthen the honor of the God all will see. You couldn't. The above shoes it is more extensive walking and than it is straight the line. Their affraid which are visible incharge this it spreads out it happens? When the witness connects person lives hazard controled you the afraid? Fall which wears it talks. It comes to the condensed water which you it wears. The case where he will come the many thing also will be compensated. It will wear but and and in order to store all it comes! Jehovah' s witness don't. The t will listen to your point now and and when Ji Anh it does not ignore and and the air which is thin it likes... About the shoes all their eye, about the shoes all their deaf person ear. Hazard it will wear them and must listen to. You at hour of that now can't. The t the large straight, you it is like this. The hazard witness where you will be extensive at this hour it connects and troublesome army song hazard love it is not other than the similar witness to dry. Your disfellowshiped it gives a betrayal with the outside which it spreads out. In order the Moses from the riches of Egypt throwing it does and the hot desert it leads and the broad way must travel now it spreads out possibly and and it feels. When the love and the enemy send with the outside far it will be wrong in the adjacent waters with this wilderness of them. And by the witness extensive hazard what kind of love without it is sent out and it is spread out.... It throws on up at the outside where them will be extensive at the swimming pool the dessert which burns, the sand which burns shoes pebble that it connects, will be visible his love in you whom it wears. He the extensive hazard glade broad way desert is the pebble l thing. He you or to get the hungery thirstily and will not make. Will be extensive and in order to store it wears the comming. which The shoes all brings a high place in anything and comfort brought the valley like he the l thing which will make the easy thing dog in your method. Inside your living where you will wear will be extensive and the map which is visible it does it makes and it was a for it spreads out. Your will which spreads out but will not want will your sky father. Anything our God. His thing he what kind of will be extensive will of the Doing the brute which will be wild inside your method which it does in order to stop it comes and the will bibliography will not make it is not. Hazard it gives back the shoes and song will do because of joy will be you whom it spreads out. You all will please! Even you song percentage it spreads out and to be like this quite will be happy! Extensive hazard omitting it strengthens to peel, who because he is the thing flesh, all you will strengthen the honor of our God. God all will see. You couldn't. The t the above shoes it is more extensive walking and than it is straight the line. Their affraid which are visible incharge this it spreads out it happens? When the witness connects person lives hazard controled you the afraid? Fall which wears it talks. It comes to the condensed water which you it wears. The case where he will come the many thing also will be compensated. It will wear but and and in order to store all it comes! Jehovah' s witness don't. They will listen to your point now and and when Ji Anh it does not ignore and and the air which is thin it likes... About the shoes all their eye, about the shoes all their deaf person ear. Hazard it will wear them and must listen to. You at hour of that now can' The t the large striaght, you it is like this. The hazard witness where you will be extensive at this hour it connects and troublesome army song hazard love it is not other than the simmalar witness to dry. Your disfellowshiped it gives a betrayal with the outside which it spreads out. In order the Moses from the riches of Egypt throwing it does and the hot desert it leads and the broad way must travel now it spreads out possibly and and it feels. When the love and the enemy send with the outside far it will be wrong in the adjacent waters with this wilderness of them. And by the witness extensive hazard what kind of love without it is sent out and it is spread out.... It throws on up at the outside where them will be extensive at the swimming pool the dessert which burns, the sand which burns shoes pebble that it connects, will be visible his love in you whom it wears. He the extensive hazard glade broad way desert is the pebble l thing. He you or to get the hungery thirstily and will not make. Will be extensive and in order to store it wears the coming. The shoes all brings a high place in anything and comfort brought the valley like he the l thing which will make the easy thing dog in your method. Inside your living where you will wear will be extensive and the map which is visible it does it makes and it was a for it spreads out. Your will which spreads out but will not want will your sky father. Anything his thing him what kind of will be extensive will of our God.Doing the brute which will be wild inside your method which it does in order to stop it comes and the will bibliography will not make it is not. Hazard it gives back the shoes and song will do because of joy will be you whom it spreads out. the shoes in anything all to bring a high place and comfort brought the deep valley like he the l thing which will make the easy thing dog in your method. Inside your living where you will wear will be extensive and the map which is visible it does it makes and it was a for it spreads out. Your will which spreads out but will not want will your sky father. Anything his thing him what kind of will be extensive will of our God.Doing the brute which will be wild inside your method which it does in order to stop it comes and the will bibliography will not make it is not. Hazard it gives back the shoes and song will do because of joy will be you whom it spreads out.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Dialectized (moron) <---Fitting for this post

All of you shall redgoice! Huh huh! You will be so behy happy dat you will eben sigg! Doihh, COOL! F' you will all see de glory of our God. God will strengden all of you, cuz he is de one who strengdens the, uh, the weak. If you cuddn't walk no more God will make you stand up straite. Are you affraid of ones dat seem t' be incharge, duh...uh...? If de Witnesses webuhre beigg controlid wudd you fear f' dose peobles libes, duh...uh...? God says t' be strong. Duh, your God comes wid a bengeass. Many will also be reerdid when he comes. Lee me lone!But God comes t' sabe you all! Doihh, COOL! If de Dgehobah's Witnesses don't listen t' your posts now 'n do not hear you 'n ignore you like din air... Will not God open deir ahs, will not GOD open deir deaf ears. F' dey must listen t' God. So if you can't stand striaght now, uh uh uh uh uh uh, you will at dat time. Duh.At dis time if you are a Witness f' you habe no lobe f' anyone odeh dan simmalar Witnesses. If your disfellowshipid you habe been cast out. Maybe you feel as Moses did t' be drown from de riches of Egypt 'n now must trabel drough de hot deseht. If dey sent him away wid no lobe 'n wid little wateh out into wildehness. And You beigg sent out widout any lobe f' you by de Witnesses.... God will show his lobe t' you, if it was a burnigg desseht dey drew you out onto, God will turn dat burnigg sand into a pool. He will turn the, uhhh, deseht into a webuhtland f' you. Lee me lone!He will not let you get dirsty or hungehy. God is commigg t' sabe you, GEEEHEEHEEE.As if God had brought all de high places down t' nodigg 'n brought the, uhhh, deep balleys up he will make your way an easy one, GEEEHEEHEEE. If you let God lead you in your life t' show you webuhre t' go. Duh, you will not want t' do your will but the, uh, the will of your Heen Fadeh. Nodigg stands in your way doigg the, uh, the will of our God. Doigg his will he will not let any wild beast come 'n stop you. F' God is returnigg 'n you will sigg cuz of de dgoy you will habe.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

So the Korean retroversion is teaching us to wear the right kind of shoes in walking through "the desert which burns" as Moses did, for the "sand which burns shoes" can be an Extensive hazard....But though the "wear will be extensive", the "map which is visible" will spread out and show us the way to the Promised Land. Such sage words....

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

From the original post:

if it was a burning dessert they threw you out onto,

I hope it's a Baked Alaska. I didn't know they make them that large....

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

OK, how 'bout one more. This time translated into SMURF:

All of you shall rejoice! You will be so very happy that you will even sing! For you will all see the glory of our God. Smurfy, isn't it? The Big Smurf will strengthen all of you, because he is smurfily the one who the smurf strengthens the weak. If you couldn't walk anymore The Big Smurf will make you stand up straight. Smurfy, isn't it? are smurfily smurfily you affraid of ones that seem to be incharge? If the Witnesses were being controled would you fear for those peoples lives? The Big Smurf says to be strong. Smurfy, isn't it? Your The Big Smurf comes with a vengeance. Many will also be rewarded when he comes. But The Big Smurf comes to save you all!

If the Jehovah's Witnesses don't listen to your posts now and do not hear you and ignore you like thin air... Smurfilicious! Will not The Big Smurf open their eyes, will not GOD open their deaf ears. Smurfilicious! For they must listen to God. So if you can't stand striaght now, you will at that time. Smurfilicious! At this time if you are smurfily a Witness for you have no love for anyone other than simmalar Witnesses. Smurfy, isn't it? If your disfellowshiped you have been cast out. Smurfy, isn't it? Maybe you feel as Moses did to be thrown from the riches of Egypt and now must travel through the hot desert. If they sent him away with no love and with little water out into wilderness. Smurfy, isn't it? And You being sent out without any love for you by the Witnesses.... The Big Smurf will show his love to you, if it was smurfily a burning dessert they threw you out onto, The Big Smurf will turn that burning sand into a pool. Smurfilicious! He will turn the desert into a wetland for you. He will not let you get thirsty or hungery. Smurfy, isn't it? The Big Smurf is smurfily comming to save you. Smurfilicious! As if The Big Smurf had brought all the high places down to nothing and brought the deep valleys up he will make your way an easy one. Smurfilicious!

If you let The Big Smurf lead you in your life to show you were to go. Smurfilicious! You will not want to do your will but the will of your Heavenly Father. Smurfy, isn't it? Nothing stands in your way doing the will of our God. Smurfy, isn't it? Doing his will he will not let any wild beast come and stop you. Smurfilicious! For The Big Smurf is smurfily returning and you will sing because of the joy you will have.

• etan 4 U
    etan 4 U

ok OK You guys didn't like my translation... do you like this one?

The waste land and the dry places will be glad; the lowland will have joy and be full of flowers.

It will be flowering like the rose; it will be full of delight and songs; the glory of Lebanon will be given to it; the pride of Carmel and Sharon: they will see the glory of the Lord, the power of our God.

Make strong the feeble hands, give support to the shaking knees.

Say to those who are full of fear, Be strong and take heart: see, your God will give punishment; the reward of God will come; he himself will come to be your saviour.

Then the eyes of the blind will see, and the ears which are stopped will be open.

Then will the feeble-footed be jumping like a roe, and the voice which was stopped will be loud in song: for in the waste land streams will be bursting out, and waters in the dry places.

And the burning sand will become a pool, and the dry earth springs of waters: the fields where the sheep take their food will become wet land, and water-plants will take the place of grass.

And a highway will be there; its name will be, The Holy Way; the unclean and the sinner may not go over it, and those who go on it will not be turned out of the way by the foolish.

No lion will be there, or any cruel beast; they will not be seen there; but those for whom the Lord has given a price,

Even those whom he has made free, will come back again; they will come with songs to Zion; on their heads will be eternal joy; delight and joy will be theirs, and sorrow and sounds of grief will be gone for ever.

I would like to know why you would mock the bible! If I tried to talk to you about scriptures you do not read the scriptures. If I put the scriptures in my own words and only the scriptures not my opionions, why do you mock that? Do you hate Me? Do you hate God? Where is your love when God loves you all? Please Explain.

Etan

• Agent 1 of 1
    Agent 1 of 1

Okay. That's nice and all. But if I really wanted to heed your post, then can you answer me:
    What is God's will?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I for one personally do not hate you. Evidently, you were never one of Jehovah's witnesses, so you will never truly grasp the emotional turmoil and conflict that it has caused to many of us. I personally no longer believe in such a God that the Bible speaks of. You are quoting some of the nice sounding scriptures, but as I am sure you realize, there are just as many scriptures which show that The God of the Bible is as I stated in an earlier post not the nicest, most caring being that I wish to be associated with. If I had a child, I would lovingly do my best to guide it and teach it. I would not torture, or allow it to be tortured. It would not be my plaything. I would not insist that it kill for my name, and I would not destroy, or threaten to destroy it if it decided it did not want to be exactly what I wanted it to be, and likewise I would not curse it's future generations of offspring for something that my offspring did. What kind of supposedly "Loving Father" would I be if I allowed this? Would I not be considered an Evil person if I were to allow such a thing? Would I Deserve to keep my child, let alone have another? God seems to have made a mockery of us, yet you ask why some of us mock words???

• etan 4 U
    etan 4 U

TO Agent 1 of 1: This scripture is only one of many that shows excatly what God's will is.

The waste land and the dry places will be glad; the lowland will have joy and be full of flowers.

It will be flowering like the rose; it will be full of delight and songs; the glory of Lebanon will be given to it; the pride of Carmel and Sharon: they will see the glory of the Lord, the power of our God.

Make strong the feeble hands, give support to the shaking knees.

Say to those who are full of fear, Be strong and take heart: see, your God will give punishment; the reward of God will come; he himself will come to be your saviour.

Then the eyes of the blind will see, and the ears which are stopped will be open.

Then will the feeble-footed be jumping like a roe, and the voice which was stopped will be loud in song: for in the waste land streams will be bursting out, and waters in the dry places.

And the burning sand will become a pool, and the dry earth springs of waters: the fields where the sheep take their food will become wet land, and water-plants will take the place of grass.

And a highway will be there; its name will be, The Holy Way; the unclean and the sinner may not go over it, and those who go on it will not be turned out of the way by the foolish.

No lion will be there, or any cruel beast; they will not be seen there; but those for whom the Lord has given a price,

Even those whom he has made free, will come back again; they will come with songs to Zion; on their heads will be eternal joy; delight and joy will be theirs, and sorrow and sounds of grief will be gone for ever.

TO ohiocowboy:

Nature is what God brought to life. You do see God's works but you doubt yourself because there is no excuse not to see God's wonderful works. I was also once disfellowshipped; but that brought me closer to God than before. I read the bible because I want to understand why such things continue. As you said...

Is this the same God that was insistant of the murders of untold thousands of people throughout Bible history, and firstborn children? Is this the same God that loved the smell of burning flesh of innocent animals in sacrifice? And is this the same God who admits to being jeaulous, and of having a "Bad Spirit"? Or, could it be the same God that has allowed untold heartache and suffering to his people for thousands of years?

God had given all these people life. Is it not his choice to take life away? I believe that he doesn't want to take any life away but to make sure everyone that had lived will become saved through Jesus. Because we have Jesus ransom today we are not under law but under God's loving kindness. Not to say that there is no law but that there is Jesus there for us to be repentful of our sins so that we may live. They did not have Jesus' blood back then so when they payed for their sin, they paid it with their own blood by death. Also they used sacrafices as well to cover over their sins and yet exult God. It seems to be that because of Cain and Abel the first animal sacrafice mentioned in the bible would set a standered for time to come. Cain offered fruits but that wasn't the problem it was Cain's HATE of his brother that was the issue.

People did sacrafice animals, but anyone can sacrafice anything to God. I sacrafice time, time to read more about him and what he wishes to accomplish and how I can help in any way.

When you created all things and yet these people ignore you and love something he created rather than himself... I think thats good reason for him to be jellous.

Now as for heart ache for thousands of years I would say this is very true especially to what happened with you. Disfellowhipping is the worst yes. God has shown you the worst of the Jehovah's Witnesses. And its only the Jehovah's Witnesses saying that they have the absolute 'TRUTH' has got you to the stage of saying... there is no other religion and there must be no god.....

You sound very sure of what you would do when you have a child. Are you a dad?

God teaches lovingly, God does not torture or play arround. He lets everyone do what they want, these people are very much free with a freedom to choice....

Even those whom he has made free, will come back again; they will come with songs to Zion; on their heads will be eternal joy

If the Witnesses wanted to make sure you were miserable it was them. It was not God, I consider myself to be very lucky to be disfellowshipped because I am able to look at the Witnesses from seeing their pride by the pride that I once had. Knowing at least that their disfellowshipping was wrong it was obviious that there was more things wrong with the witnesses that I continued finding out. But they want you to be horrable and feel bad, not God. He gave you life to live. You know the things that are right and wrong you don't need anyone to tell you those things... but it does sound like you need a boost of encouragement which I would say everyone needs that are disfellowshipped. The bible encourages, and thats why I post scriptures and every time I post a scripture nobody seems to understand but I am still trying....

Etan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit