The Jehovah's Witnesses will? Or God's will?

by etan 4 U 19 Replies latest jw friends

• etan 4 U
    etan 4 U

All of you shall rejoice! You will be so very happy that you will even sing! For you will all see the glory of our God. God will strengthen all of you, because he is the one who strengthens the weak. If you couldn't walk anymore God will make you stand up straight. Are you affraid of ones that seem to be incharge? If the Witnesses were being controled would you fear for those peoples lives? God says to be strong. Your God comes with a vengeance. Many will also be rewarded when he comes. But God comes to save you all!

If the Jehovah's Witnesses don't listen to your posts now and do not hear you and ignore you like thin air... Will not God open their eyes, will not GOD open their deaf ears. For they must listen to God. So if you can't stand striaght now, you will at that time. At this time if you are a Witness for you have no love for anyone other than simmalar Witnesses. If your disfellowshiped you have been cast out. Maybe you feel as Moses did to be thrown from the riches of Egypt and now must travel through the hot desert. If they sent him away with no love and with little water out into wilderness. And You being sent out without any love for you by the Witnesses.... God will show his love to you, if it was a burning dessert they threw you out onto, God will turn that burning sand into a pool. He will turn the desert into a wetland for you. He will not let you get thirsty or hungery. God is comming to save you. As if God had brought all the high places down to nothing and brought the deep valleys up he will make your way an easy one.

If you let God lead you in your life to show you were to go. You will not want to do your will but the will of your Heavenly Father. Nothing stands in your way doing the will of our God. Doing his will he will not let any wild beast come and stop you. For God is returning and you will sing because of the joy you will have.

• blondie
    blondie

What are you smoking, man?!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Is this the same God that was insistant of the murders of untold thousands of people throughout Bible history, and firstborn children? Is this the same God that loved the smell of burning flesh of innocent animals in sacrifice? And is this the same God who admits to being jeaulous, and of having a "Bad Spirit"? Or, could it be the same God that has allowed untold heartache and suffering to his people for thousands of years?

You must not be from the States, I am unaware of such strong Hallucinatory drugs here....

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh sorry I felt like I was at the District Convention in the afternoon, after just eating a great big pastrame sandwich

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    If you let God lead you in your life to show you were to go

So THAT's why I've felt lost for so many years, I've been led by God.

For God is returning and you will sing because of the joy you will have.

"Jehovah makes his mother cryeeayy! Don't let your soul bleed dry!" I hope God likes Saigon Kick.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    if it was a burning dessert they threw you out

You mean like hot cream tart?

God will turn that burning sand into a pool.

Oh my, I just forgot my bathing suit...

• Gopher
    Gopher

All o' ya shall rejoice! You will be so very happy dat ya will even sing! For ya will all see da glory o' our God. God will strengthen all o' ya, cuz he iz da one who strengthens da weak. If ya couldn't walk anymo' God will make ya stand up straight. Are ya affraid o' ones dat seem ta be incharge? If da Witnesses wuz being controled would ya fear fo' those peoples lives? God says ta be strong. Your God comes wiff uh vengeance. Many will also be rewarded when he comes. But God comes ta save ya all!

If da Jehovah'sWitnesses don' listen ta yo' posts now an' do not hear ya an' ignore ya like thin air... Will not God open they peeps, will not GOD open they deaf ears. For dey mus' listen ta God. So if ya can't stand striaght now, ya will at dat tyme. At dis here tyme if ya iz uh Witness fo' ya gots nahh love fo' anyone other than simmalar Witnesses. If yo' disfellowshiped ya gots been cast out. Maybe ya feel as Moses did ta be thrown from da riches o' Egypt an' now mus' travel through da hot desert. If dey sent him away wiff nahh love an' wiff little water out into wilderness. And You being sent out without any love fo' ya by da Witnesses.... God will show his love ta ya, if it wuz uh burning dessert dey threw ya out onto, God will turn dat burning sand into uh pool. He will turn da desert into uh wetland fo' ya. He will not let ya git thirsty or hungery. God iz comming ta save ya. As if God had brought all da high places down ta nuttin' an' brought da deep valleys up he will make yo' way an easy one.

If ya let God lead ya in yo' life ta show ya wuz ta jet. You will not wants ta do yo' will but da will o' yo' Heavenly Father. Nothing stands in yo' way doin' da will o' our God. Doing his will he will not let any wild beast come an' stop ya. For God iz returning an' ya will sing cuz o' da joy ya will gots.

• blondie
    blondie

Gopher, you put his stuff through some kind of translator, eh?

Blondie

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

very funny. i especially liked the part about moses

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

AMEN BRUDDA GOPHA!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit