Wahooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO Proud!!!!!

by bisous 25 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

CONGRATS TO YOUR DAUGHTER AND TO YOU BISOUS,

What a wonderful time this is for your faimly..

I'm looking forward the day my daughter graduates from college too!

HappyDad

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Ahhhh that's wonderful. Education is a great and wonderful thing. You SHOULD be proud :)

• bisous
    bisous

Thanks to all of you, my (fairly) newfound online family! This board has come to mean so much to me.

As an example, while it is a delight to hear the encouraging, kind words from those of you I 'know' or have met here through posting and chats, (Chevys, DoubtfullyYours, exjw, XJW_b12, Stefanie, kls).....it is also amazing to me that people I haven't had the opportunity to meet still take time to reply and encourage. Certainly a difference from my cult experience!

Rotating Heart

• Sassy
    Sassy

That is awesome bisous !!! At least some of our children can have more than we can and a chance at a better life than we ever dreamed to have! I hope your daughter gets all her dreams!!

• Odrade
    Odrade

WHOOHOO!!! Congrats to you and daughter, you did a great job and now she's ready to face the real world with all the advantages a good education can give her. Have fun at the Graduation!

O

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Congratulations to your daughter...graduation is the MOST awesome feeling! Be sure to take LOTS of pictures, and CELEBRATE!!!

TB

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

! ! ! !

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Bisous, that is an accomplishment any mom would be proud of!! And, to have a gifted child, makes it all the sweeter! Congratulations, mommy!

Hugs,

Terri

• new light
    new light

We're all proud, too! Proud of your wonderful daughter for graduating but also very proud of you for being courageous enough to choose a better life. CONGRATULATIONS, LADIES!!

• Maya
    Maya

How exciting!!

Congratulations to you both...........

and I hope y'all have a HUGE celebration!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit