Hello, kind of new to you all.

by chok 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Carmel
    Carmel

Welcome Chok, It's never too late to enrole in the school of "life". You've been a perfect subject for the cult Even after you're df'd you allowed it to control your thinking. Don't feel alone, we (most of us at least) have left over baggage from our time spent going to boring meetings, peddling worthless literature and recruiting new zombies for the "great publishing trust" in the sky masquerading as a religion.

I hope all goes well with your new partner for you and your children's sake. Like you, I've found that the "worldlies" are much more loving, accepting and gracious than my own dub family and their elitest collegues at the Kindumb Hall.

cheers,

carmel

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Welcome Chok!

• chok
    chok

Thank you all for your lovely welcome and for your kind words. Its nice to read that so many of you understand what I have been through and have yet to face.

I was worried about my daughter accepting not going to the meetings anymore and the change of our lifestyle. But she seems to be coping just fine! TOO FINE!!! She is planning her 1st birthday party when she turns 5 - unfortunately its not until the end of NOVEMBER!!!!! HELP!

Strawberry - U are right about the idea of being an apostate. I looked it up in the dictionary and it is only one who denounces their faith. Well what the hell is wrong is that eh? If you dont believe, then you dont believe do you?!?!?! Its the org that has made us think it means the end of the world and immediate death.

I am from Nottinghamshire, to the person who asked....cant remember who it was that asked.

Thanks again folks. Hope to talk to you all lots in the future.

Chok

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Welcome!

• qwerty
    qwerty

Hi Chok

Nice to have you on board!

Q

Share this

Google+
Pinterest