Fighter planes and strange clouds in sky right now

by Leolaia 18 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Airplanes are a flyin'

OK what else is more important than THAT?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Leo,

I hear the planes, the sky is just the right mix of blue and silver white clouds. Must be the air show which polly happens the same time every year, mebbe. I'm about 3 or 4 miles away off of 237 in Sunnyvale.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Maybe you're in Willow Grove, PA. There's an airshow going on there. The Blue Angels are going to be the top performers on the bill there this weekend. Relax, everything's gonna' be OK.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

OK, in a nutshell, so to speak, what are you saying, leolaia?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Not much. Just wanted to say I guess I'm getting another free show....tho I really didn't want one today.

A B-2 bomber would be kewl tho.

• heathen
    heathen

Freaky . Now put down the bottle LOL . I see strange things in the sky all the time . Hard to say what you were seeing but more than likely it was all part of the air show . That's the problem with holidays tho, people are always wasted on something and then they are seeing strange things .............

• hubert
    hubert

Did you notice any special colors on the planes? The Air Force Thunderbirds are colored ...red, white, and blue, and are flying F-16's, I believe.

Navy Blue Angels are all blue, and probably flying f-18 hornets.

And I'm flying a P-38 lightning....Yeah, I wish.

Hubert

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

No, these looked dark...black, maybe. I think they're not show planes but real military-purposed aircraft.

• hubert
    hubert

Leolaia,

Grab a lawn chair, and a , and enjoy the air show today. Wish I was there.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit