Plan's for this Memorial weekend?

by kls 24 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

What are you all planning on doing this weekend ? I was planning a cook out with my family but as usual here in Wisconsin it is going to rain ,some thing it does almost daily.

So what are you all planning ?

• blondie
    blondie

Sleep in, garden, cook out, see The Day After Tomorrow, post on JWD, watch my tapes, read, do my WT Review, work on getting a new job, find out where kls lives and visit?

Blondie

• Puternut
    Puternut

Going to a resort all weekend. Way down deep into the woods. Wild life, trails, and mountains........ & bottle of wine.

Jealous?

Puternut

• talesin
    talesin

Since I was a kid, watching American TV and all, I have always heard about Memorial Day weekend. You know, the fashion rule, 'no white shoes before Memorial Day and after Labour Day'.

But I don't know what it is in memoriam of. Can you enlighten me? Thanks!

talesin

(just another curious Canuck)

• kls
    kls

Blondie, i feel we are very close, and i would love to meet you . I hope someday we will.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I cant remember what I did last year for memorial day. But this year I actually have plans. Friday I'm going over to Sassy's to take advantage of her meet the girls and have lots of drunken fun. Saturday will be in Palm Springs for a wedding, and Monday going to the Rennisance Pleasure Fair!

• kls
    kls

Drunken fun Chevy? maybe that is why you can't remember last year. Sounds like fun , get totally wasted and be safe.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I will be Drinking beer, Drinking beer, and Drinking beer, and then to top it off, maybe I will have a few beers! Beer Drinker

• kls
    kls

Ohio, i have a great idea have a few beers. Just a suggestion

• Mulan
    Mulan

We are taking Princess' kids camping while they fly to Dallas for the big party.

But............it's raining, but only a torrent! Thunder and lightning predicted for tomorrow and no letup in sight. At least we have a trailer, so won't drown.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit