Dreams`

by Stefanie 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

When I am stressed I will always wake up around 3:30 with insomnia.

I'm in the process of buying a new house so I've been having this happen a lot lately.

• talesin
    talesin

I hope things improve, Stef, life is too short and you are too good a person ... Just keep in mind, it's natural to feel shaken after having these types of dreams. You are not weak, just human. Be kind to yourself, get lotsa hugs from the little ones, hugs help a LOT.

(thanks for the hugs, sweetie, they always help )

{{{{Stef}}}}

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

CodeBlue---- OMG I took a tylenol pm a couple of days ago for PMS...

I think you just saved me..

That and all the stess in my relationship the last couple of days..

Hugs CB......

I've been having this happen a lot lately.
    Elsewhere.......
  • frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

You've got a lot to deal with at the moment (hair - you feel weak maybe) you're not ... look so many support. Things will come in time

Take care (((babydoll !)))

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Elsewhere:

Do you have sleep apnea by chance

Can you elaborate ??? Sounds interesting - I have some of the things you described...

Stefanie:

I hope the NM's subside - feeling tired as well as stressed makes for an altogether sh*ttier day!!!

Chin up sweetie,

Bull!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I know what Sylvia Browne would say.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Who is that Mulan. What would she say ?

Thanks FrenchBaby

Thanks Bull

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Do you have sleep apnea by chance

Can you elaborate ??? Sounds interesting - I have some of the things you described...

This is a sleeping disorder where a person will stop breathing for long periods of time.. then suddenly gasp for air.

http://www.sleepapnea.org/ INFORMATION ABOUT SLEEP APNEA

SLEEP APNEA DEFINED

The Greek word "apnea" literally means "without breath." There are three types of apnea: obstructive, central, and mixed; of the three, obstructive is the most common. Despite the difference in the root cause of each type, in all three, people with untreated sleep apnea stop breathing repeatedly during their sleep, sometimes hundreds of times during the night and often for a minute or longer.

Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is caused by a blockage of the airway, usually when the soft tissue in the rear of the throat collapses and closes during sleep. In central sleep apnea, the airway is not blocked but the brain fails to signal the muscles to breathe. Mixed apnea, as the name implies, is a combination of the two. With each apnea event, the brain briefly arouses people with sleep apnea in order for them to resume breathing, but consequently sleep is extremely fragmented and of poor quality.

Sleep apnea is very common, as common as adult diabetes, and affects more than twelve million Americans, according to the National Institutes of Health. Risk factors include being male, overweight, and over the age of forty, but sleep apnea can strike anyone at any age, even children. Yet still because of the lack of awareness by the public and healthcare professionals, the vast majority remain undiagnosed and therefore untreated, despite the fact that this serious disorder can have significant consequences.

Untreated, sleep apnea can cause high blood pressure and other cardiovascular disease, memory problems, weight gain, impotency, and headaches. Moreover, untreated sleep apnea may be responsible for job impairment and motor vehicle crashes. Fortunately, sleep apnea can be diagnosed and treated. Several treatment options exist, and research into additional options continues.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Gumby said

Are you taking any medication you haven't taken before? Starting new medications can play tricks with the old cranium

I have taken the Tylenol Plenty times before. Its just weird its affecting me now..

Thanks Gumdoctor..

• codeblue
    codeblue

Stef:

I am glad I could help you out!!!

By the way, happy B-day!!! Wow...29...I wish I could be 29 again!!!

Please have a wonderful day!!!....

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit