Dreams`

by Stefanie 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Ok here is my problem...

I keep having nightmares...

The kind where you wake up and your scared shitless...

Last night my dream was about a girl with black hair. She was crying, so I went to help her and she put her hands around my neck. I could feel my whole body burning. I woke myself up but felt my hair moving and i felt weak.. And I heard a hissing in my ear. I know it wasnt my hubby, because he had left to work already....

I need help to get rid of these nightmares..

What do they mean?

The night before I had a dream that my daughter was crying, the 2 year old, and when i went to hold her arm, it came off.. And i started screaming, when i woke up the room felt stuffy....Ick

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Steph, sorry for the bad dreams sweetie

Are you taking any medication you haven't taken before? Starting new medications can play tricks with the old cranium. When I tried to quit smoking and went on Zyban(wellbutrine)....I had vivid dreams like I never had before.....some good, some bad. Anti-depressants can do it too.

Hugs.....Gumby

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Gumby, I have a really strong drink right before bed.

It helps me sleep.. Or so I thought.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    )....I had vivid dreams like I never had before

I wish they were sexual instead of nighmares...*sigh*

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Do you have sleep apnea by chance? Do you ever wake up out of breath or does your hubby ever tell you that while you are asleep you take a sudden deep breath after being silent for a long time? Headaches after sleep?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I have never had any sleep problems. I am not the type to believe in demons anymore, so I know it might be pyscological or emotional.

Elsewhere, come be in my dream so it can be a nice one..

• talesin
    talesin

Stefanie

I've been having them nightly for the past week or so. The feelings just hang on all day, it sux.

For me, it means that my mind is dealing with some issues. Sometimes it's about what is going on in my day-to-day life that is bothering me, which is fine. Other times, it relates to flashbacks. What's on my mind, what's going on in there that I need to deal with? Those are the questions I ask myself.

Sorry you're going through this right now.

talesin

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Thanks Talesin

I dream alot. It just freaks the hell outta me when I can feel them.

I have had some emotional trash with me this week..

((((talesin))))

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Elsewhere, come be in my dream so it can be a nice one..

I'll cum come to you in your sleep tonight and do all sorts of naughty things to ya! Just make sure ya take a hot bath before bed so you'll be all warmed up for me!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Stef:

From some of your threads, I realize you are going thru a lot of "stress" in your life.

From time to time I have "nightmares" too and I believe whenever you have either been thru a highly stressful event or in the process of still in it, when you sleep, your subconscious is working "doubletime"... nightmares are the result of that stress.

I also know that when I took melatonin for a sleep aid, I had the worst nightmares you could ever imagine.

Here's hoping that your stress will lift, so you can get a good night's sleep.

Hugs,

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit