What if I move out to Cali?

by Aztec 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec
    lots of really great people live there like Xena for instance. 2 The Bush family is from there (it doesnt get much better than that :)) and 3 they say that EVERYTHING is really big in Texas

1)Lots of really great people live everywhere though. 2)The Bush family is much more of a deterrent for me. 3)The EVERYTHING is really big does sound good...LOL!

KLS, I promise I will come visit you one of these days and I will bring lots of pics...LOL! I didn't realize you were such a Giger fan.

~Aztec

• kls
    kls

Oh Aztec you have so much to learn about me. Bring them on girl !

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I wouldn't have a clue how to play cowgirl...LOL! I am from Detroit though so I can play a mean game of 'shoot em up'.

Oh my!

You don't like snow? Not a problem! We only get snow once every year or two... or three. Winters are mild and are usually in the 40's and 50's. The temp only falls below freezing very briefly when a cold front passes through... then it quickly returns to normal.

Plus you will have DFW Airport here... this is the central hub for most airlines making trips to just about any place in the US an inexpensive flight.

You are more than welcome to cum come stay with me if you want to look around the area... but of course you will have to pay your "dues" (1Cor 7:3).

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh, and don't forget... Texas does not have a state income tax! (The Texas constitution explicitly forbids it)

• kls
    kls

ElseWhere , you brown noser

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Naaa... those acts are technically illegal in the state of texas.

• kls
    kls

Okay Elsewhere , you win,,,,,, Kls can't stop laughing

• Aztec
    Aztec
    You don't like snow? Not a problem! We only get snow once every year or two... or three. Winters are mild and are usually in the 40's and 50's. The temp only falls below freezing very briefly when a cold front passes through... then it quickly returns to normal.

See? That sounds good but what about the Summer? Doesn't it get ridiculously hot? I like the no state income tax idea.

Naaa... those acts are technically illegal in the state of texas.

Hehe!

• Sassy
    Sassy

yeah the no income tax is a huge draw!

It also helps that I like the Cowboys

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damnit... I was trying to avoid that. It can get up in the 100's for days on end.

Click this link to see the temp and precipitation averages for the Dallas / Fort Worth area...
    http://www.weather.com/weather/climatology/monthly/75063

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit