My daughter is scared of crocodiles. Any advice?

by myauntfanny 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• ApagaLaLuz
  • got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Tell her that I'm 35 and I'm scared of them too!

How about those dragons with the germy mouth bites that eat cattle and moose. I'm really scared of those things also.

And in a close second, UFO's.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

crazy

Maybe you can buy one online, show it too her and tell her that you killed it so it wont bother her anymore.

Yeah, but then she'll be terrified of me.

gotmyforty

How about those dragons with the germy mouth bites that eat cattle and moose. I'm really scared of those things also.
    Never heard of those. Are there a lot of them around where you live?
  • zen nudist
    zen nudist
    Zennudist that's all very well but I have no bloody idea what to do when confronted by a crocodile. I was under the impression that unless you are Crocodile Dundee there aren't a lot of options. But it's good advice, I'll go read up on it. Maybe it's in my book of worst case scenarios.

Run like hell was my first thought...but remember to stress that is when she sees a "REAL" one...not just play ones in her mind.... the more you educate them on things that they can do to save themselves from all sorts of dangers the less fearful they will be.

practice drills would be a good way to start, especially in case of fires..etc.

• Special K
    Special K

Hi My aunts daughter.

If you do the croc hunt.. much like i used to do the wolf hunts.

Let us know how things go...

sincerely

Special K

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

CD,

You know,,I wished I thunck of that first! And don't forget to have some aligator meat cooking in the oven to further perpeckueight de falsehooood.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Hi Special K

We did it and it seemed to work. I was hunting and vanquishing crocs all over the place with a broom, it got pretty raucus . It was clear that she thought I was out of my bleedin' mind, but she found it very entertaining, and then went straight off to sleep.

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

[Slight out-take on a current beer advert in the UK]

Tell her that crocodiles live in the swamp and are absolutely no danger whilst she is safely in the house.... It's the burglers climbing in through the windows that she needs to worry about!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit