"Have I committed the unforgiveable sin?&q...

by LDH 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline
    Gee AlanF,
    To you, everyone is a moron who don't wack themselves.

Yeah, Fred, but you're a moron and you DO.

RCat

• AngelofMuZiC
    AngelofMuZiC

I THINK THAT FREDHALL IS THE BIGGEST FREAKIN JERK ON THIS BOARD, AND I THINK HE NEEDS TO SHUT UP WITH HIS STUPID CRACKS, AND NOT OPEN HIS MOUTH UNTIL HE HAS SOMETHING INTELLIGENT TO SAY!!!!!

WHO AGREES?

• Seeker
    Seeker

We all agree, Angel. For instance, you'll notice I always ignore his posts, even if directed at me. Don't feed the troll, and all that. Unfortunately, some people still can't resist his easy target and he gets to hijack many threads as a result.

If nobody ever responded, his influence would die right out.

• belbab
    belbab

So, if it was wrong, the bible would have mentioned it.

Ester, nice name,

Why doesn't the Bible mention it? How many times do you hear the word,
    masturbate in everyday conversation. We clothe the word in less confronting explicit terminology. We use terms, many which are being used in this topic, such as, wack off, jack off, pulling one's wire, seducing fido. We refer to Fred Hall's birth, as being scraped of the wall'. LOL

So if we do not today, wish to speak of masturbation in explicit terms why is it different in Biblical days. It is referred to in the Bible, but in softer language.

This is an important subject for many Jehovah's Witnesses in view of their position on the matter. They havegone far beyond even the law of Moses on the subject. In another posting on this topic I put in a link to a good article on this subject I will put it in again here, as it answers and raises good questions about this 'taboo' subject.

See: LIN CALIER, WORKING ALONE, COMES UP WITH SOMETHING. go to:

http://www.leevalley.co.uk/yush/rewind/yush0104/masturb.htm

Belbab, who figured out why the bed makers at Bethel and Gilead insist that bed sheets be left exposed so that they get an airin.

• belbab
    belbab

After that, he was a machine. Couldn't write, his hand was so sore. I think it forced him to become ambidexterous.

Reagan:

Are you so sure his hand was sore? Have you ever heard the greeting, [i] How's she hangin'? If it has a crook in it and it dangles to the left you know the person is right handed. If it dangles to the right the person is left handed.

If you want to verify this consult the most prolific poster on this suject. None other than Fred Hall, Oh well, what else can we say, I believe he was scraped off the wall, I wonder if it was in Brooklyn?

• LDH
    LDH

Are you serious, Belbab---the beds at Bethel have to be made with the sheets exposed?!?!?!

I bet this creates a run on tissue at the company store when that $14 is issued.

LOL!

I really can't even believe they would entitle an article about "Unforgiveable Sin" and then put in some blurb about masturbation.

I would think a much better topic for this article would be:
    Murder
    Pedophilia
    Cheating Caesar.

But no, they want to discuss orgasms. WHATEVER.

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

Fred sed:

Hey Reagan, You must know since you was down there.

Where, Fred, by your clitoris?

If it has a crook in it and it dangles to the left you know the person is right handed. If it dangles to the right the person is left handed.

<making notes in my masturbatory notebook>
    Reagan

"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

• belbab
    belbab

To LDH and all, you to Fred, but use viewer discretion, we don't want to stumble you.

If any of you are into reading, books I mean, I remember a book called Equaas(Sp?], means horse in Latin, it may be called Seminarians, but I may have two titles mixed up. It is about a seminary, in heat in summertime, two young wannabe priests and one older one. In it comes up often, the expression, the smell of goat cheese pervading the place. Brings up the point I made about unmade beds in Brooklyn.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Okay, Alan. I know WAYYY more about you than I wanted to. If I hadn't gazed into your smiling eyes so much, it wouldn't matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit