The "Rich Spiritual Heritage"

by Farkel 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Actually, some people think that the 1958 international assembly in ny was a spiritual type event. Was it?

SS

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Thanks Farkel...always enjoy your viewpoints and information.......................

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

He's baaaaaaack,

Thanks Farkel for coming back and providing us with good stuff like this.

Steve

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Actually, some people think that the 1958 international assembly in ny was a spiritual type event. Was it?

I was there, but then I was only 12. My most vivid memory was of the delegates from around the world who were wearing their native costumes. To a 12 year old, that was big!!

My mother got very excited, as did all the women around us, when they announced that "sisters would now be giving talks in the TM school". I was horrified. The fact that only men gave talks was comforting to me. I couldn't imagine why all the women were so happy at that announcement.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I got a laugh out of this bit - the FINAL END

Must have been talking about different ends the other times.

They sure have a lot of 'end'.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

My old man was at the Yankee Stadium event.
    The highlight for him was the boat ride there.
    My grandma, and the top of my dad's head are in the Proclaimer's book - LOL.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

12/15/03 WT study article comparing noah's day to ours (man I could use quotes.com now.) Some 90 years have past since 1914. Left the reader to speculate that since noah preached for 120 years before the flood came, we still have 30 left in this system. I am goin to make an effort to find that quote and post it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit