Nicholas Berg's Beheading

by Elmer J. Fudd 50 Replies latest social current

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

I downloaded the beheading of Nicholas Berg and watched the video over and over.

My opinion is that the video was edited to the max and Berg was already dead when they cut his head off. No blood, no convulsions. Bullshyte.

The word ?Halleluiah? was used twice in the video, doesn?t seem to me that "Islamic Terrorists" would use that word.

Can anyone here translate the words that were spoken by the so called ?terrorists? during the beheading?

Elmer

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    The word ?Halleluiah? was used twice in the video, doesn?t seem to me that "Islamic Terrorists" would use that word.

Why specifically?

I'm curious, but not curious enough to watch the video; you say there was "no convulsions". Is that as in no movement from the victim whatsoever?

• avishai
    avishai
    ?Halleluiah? was used twice in the video

What you probably heard was "Allahu" akbar. It means God is great in arabic.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Psalm 137
    8 O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction,
    happy is he who repays you
    for what you have done to us-
    9 he who seizes your infants
    and dashes them against the rocks
    This 3,000 y.o. above quote is obviously a lamentation by the captive Jews,in Babylon.This dirge expresses the cruelty of warfare then and now. Jesus Christ,Prince of peace where art thou?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Why would you watch the video over and over?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Guantanamo?

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

Avishai,

It was without a doubt Halleluiah, twice.

Elmer

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

Stefanie,

Because it reeks with Bull-Hockey. I'm trying to sort my way through the propaganda involed in this matter.

Elmer

• rem
    rem

Maybe they had a sthpeeth impethemendth?

Wascawwy wabbit!

rem

• Elmer J. Fudd
    Elmer J. Fudd

Rem,

You are my prime translator. Keep up the good work!

Elmer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit