Poll: Anyone thought they sinned against Holy Spirit? Any anxiety or anger?

by SAHS 29 Replies latest jw friends

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Ya really wanna know .......... ?

• SAHS
    SAHS
    Ya really wanna know .......... ?

Yyyyyep!

?SAHS

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You can't sin againsts Holy Spirit unless you are guided by Holy Spirit.

Only the 'annointed' are guided by Holy Spirit so they are the only ones who can sin against it's leading. The rank and file JWs can't sin against it's leading, because they are not led by it.

Neither can anyone else, regardless of their persuasion, which makes Rutherford's spirit (80%proof) directed, 'Everyone Except JWs Die at Armagedumb' mantra a nonsense.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

I couldn't possibly.......... I'm too shy! LOL

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    too shy

Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwah!!!!
    ~spits drink all over screen~ROFL

That's not what Larry told me Baaaaaa!!!!

Back to topic...

Black sheep:So the Pharisees hadn't sinned against the HS, then?

• Corvin
    Corvin

I remember back in 1990 when my mother died . . . I had a fit of greif-based rage and told Jehovah in a prayer that I hated him. I thought I had sinned against the Holy Spirit and felt pretty effing bad over that for the longest time. I prayed for forgiveness, but apparently he did not forgive me.

He punished me by having my wife (at the time) latch on to the org tighter than ever leading her to become the lying fanatic she is today, trying to banish me from my kids' lives altogether. She abandoned me emotionally and spiritually long before we divorced and was committing fornication with a brother before the ink was dry on the papers.

Do I feel bad now? No. I am no longer pissed at Jehovah for allowing my mother to die approximately one hour after being reinstated. I now understand that he had nothing to do with it, and neither did he have anything to do with my mother the entire 25 + years she waisted serving in the organization. Mother showed by her continued smoking in 1973 that she just did not "appeciate sacred things" (w73 6/1 p. 341 Keeping God?s Congregation Clean in the Time of His Judgment) and was df'd from the organizaton. She quit smoking and made it back in time for the impending doom of the big A in 1975 and was dissappointed that it did not come. Yet she stayed in the org all those years struggling against so many evil and hateful people in the congregations, one of which was her own sister, my aunt fanatical Esther. She was df'd in late 1989 for seeking the company and companionship of a worldly man. She came back and was reinstated May 17, 1990. She died an hour later on her way home from the meeting when she was hit head on by a drunk driver.

Corvin

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

LT

So the Pharisees hadn't sinned against the HS, then?

If they weren't led by it they couldn't sin against it, so, Russell's millenium will be full of bad guys, including the Pharisees.

Rutherford's 'annointed' are the only ones led by HS (according to JWs) and are (according to that theory) the only ones who can sin against HS and end up in deep pooh poohs.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Well, if ya really wanna know.......

I was a 14 yr old horny bag of hormones that enjoyed the 'pleasures of the palm... Shaking hot white coconuts from the veiny love tree, owninism. or whatever else you wanna call it.

As most teenagers can have, I got 'panic attacks', especially before giving my first ever 4th talk. Well this particular Thursday, I had my first 4th talk, and had a panic attack. Now, they can affect you in different ways... and during that tender age, my nerves happened to give me a stiffy that kinda resembled the Eiffel Tower ( when in perspective, yer thumb could actually be bigger than the Eiffel Tower! *big sigh!* )

Anyway (you know where this is leading, don't ya) I decided to nip to the water closet to relieve my aching swelling (which now was starting to resemble the Empire State Building), and soothe my fraught nerves into the bargain....

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I haven't had sex that good since a pick pocket accidentally gave me a w*nk in Asda!!!!!!

Needless to say, after the event I had the guilt feelings of someone who thought he was the only pervert who practiced this heinous crime, and eventually confessed to an elder.. LT's Uncle as it happens....

This was pretty much the dialogue form the counsel ....

"Erm, *cough* ahem, err, masturbation is baaad, mmkay.. erm... you shouldn't *cough* erm, **blush** erm, mast... erm, masterb, erm, you know, do THAT in the Kingdom Hall. Lets say a prayer....."

Whew!! I'm glad that's over.... I can now die with a clean conscience!!!!

nb, If you were behind me, desperate for the loo that night, I'd like to apologise for the wait.....!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Bull:
    You've shocked 'em into silence - LOL.

Blacksheep:
    Not even when Jesus said their father was the Devil?

How about Judas, then?

• PinTail
    PinTail

Not me, "Jehovah Jehovah, a God full of mercy and undeserved kindness". Unlike humans Jehovah knows our make up "remembering we are dust."

Shane,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit