Gasoline May 19

by Schizm 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Schizm
    Schizm

Hey Guys and Gals, Thanks. You all made some interesting and very informative comments.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I remember when gas was $.25 a gallon. You only made $35 a week in wages, so the gas prices have only keep pace with the wage increases. What I can't understand is how they keep producing enough gas to keep all the cars running. The traffic has increased here so much that I can't beleive it. No matter what time of day, there are people going everywhere. Don't people work anymore?

Ken P.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

In California, especially in the San Francisco Bay Area, the gas price has been over $2 for a while so it doesn't bother me too much yet. Last time I checked it was $2.39 per gallon for Unleaded Plus. I think we've had that price at least for a year now.

You know, back in the late 80s, Supreme Unleaded was $1.55 per gallon in summer time. And we thought that was high.

• donkey
    donkey

Sold my oil at the opening bell of the market today.

Thanks you Jehovah!!!!!!

• Special K
    Special K

In Halifax Nova Scotia where gas is 99.9 cents a liter, a gas station put their regular gas down to .26 cents a litre last night.

5 am this morning the line up for this one gas station was half a mile long.

The beginning of a price war I HOPE!

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit