Mouthy - Our Favourite Grandma

by Uzzah 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((((Mouthy)))))

Happy Birthday for Saturday !

• mouthy
    mouthy

Gadget!!!! NO DONT bring a Birthday gift. PLEASE!!!! Spend the money on your holiday.....

I printed off your picture so I will know you....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Flyinghigh -- So not peeing tonight is mostly YOUR fault..... Thanks you for what you said. I opened the window & let my big head out.lol

Mouthy, you can rest peacefully knowing that your time on earth has been well spent. Your job here has been done and done well. Your inner light has touched many, many, many people and lives. I know you are tired. I hope that you receive whatever is best for you and what will make you happy.

For the brother who threw your publisher card in your face, I say, "What a FOOL!!" I observed for many years before I left that the org. has a way of pushing out the kindest and most beneficial people. I liken it to your body pushing stitches out, rejecting them as something bad. These stitches were left there by a surgeon to help you heal. Not realizing that the stitches are beneficial, your immune system spits them out. The brothers are fools. They spit out the kindest and most beneficial individuals and families until what they have left is a harsh, cold, calculating organization. Organization. Yes, they are very organized at building a place of cruelty.

It was a sad day the day they kicked Miss Mouthy out of the org. Proof that they are idiots!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Grace)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))<.......with lots of warmth and feeling.

Flyin'

• Quotes
    Quotes

(((( hugs to Mouthy))))))

I just wanted to add for the lurkers out there, consider this:

Mouthy represents a "dangerous enemy" of the Watchtower.

Now go think about that. A wonderful, friendly, giving grandmother is considered dangerous by a multi-million dollar publishing empire. Things that make you go hhhhhhmmmmmmm.......

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((Mouthy))))),

I love you dearly. The world is a better place because you are in it.

Robyn

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

My dear gracious Grace...

Much love, in the Lord.
    You're making me pine with homesickness.

Whether it be soon, or late, it will all come to pass in due time.
    Meanwhile, you've certainly made your mark in the light that you've shed in this dark world.

I hope we get to meet, before we take that journey, but should we not...

Tag - you're it!!!!
    ((((Grace))))

• lollydawdle
    lollydawdle

Well, I don't know why you want to leave all us wonderful people behind for that hunk feeding you yogurt! Find out if he has a twin brother, would ya!

If I've told you once, I've told you a million times... and so has everyone else apparently! YOU CAN'T GO YET! BTW, you'll notice that OUR prayers are being answered on this one, not yours!

Happy birthday on Saturday, darling. And whether you like it or not... I wish you MANY MORE!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MOUTHY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks again everyone.... I really appreciate all your comments.

Gadget - just called he is coming to my house tomorrow on a MOTORBIKE!!!!!!!! Hey he is from ENGLAND!!!! I hope he remembers it is the right side of the street over here

So My request is to those who pray-- Wing your prayers to Gadget on a motorbike tomorrow-

And to those who dont prayer send good thoughts to Paul..... Now I am worried for him.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))All around

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Gadget - just called he is coming to my house tomorrow on a MOTORBIKE!!!!!!!!

Tomorow is going to be great! I get to ride a motorcycle, and I get to go for lunch with Mouthy!!!!! This is the bike I'll be riding so you know what to look out for, its a Harley-Davison V-rod, and I'll bring a spare helmet to take you out for a ride........

• mouthy
    mouthy

I DONT THINK SO MATE!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit