NO School because of the BEAR

by Special K 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K

Walmart has bought a 300-400 acre farm just on the outskirts of my town. alot of this acerage borders on Town property.

About 2 weeks ago they moved in heavy equipment and have been sawing all the beautiful beautiful huge trees all down. It was heavily forested, with huge trees. Seems like they are going to clear cut the whole thing. Sad...

alot of animals being displaced. I suspect the bear is one of them.

I know that I get up in the morning and can find more than the average amount of deer in my back yard. They cleaned off my fruit trees now.

Now we have a fox hanging around just behind the house hunting. Watched him catch a mouse yesterday.

The other day I had to keep the dog in the house because of a porcupine.

And my next door neighbour had a racoon on her back step in the middle of the day. Strange because they usually only come out after dark... poor guy probably had his sleeping trees all sawed down... The faster the powersaws go and the big trucks haul out the wood the more often we are being overrun by wildlife.

It is kind of neat to watch all this wildlife. But very sad that they are all being displaced by WALMART!! and it's new supercomplex to go in.

There is a price to pay for so called commercial progress and I guess that is what I am seeing.

sincerely sad for these poor animals. This is a third generation farm being leveled...

Special K

• shotgun
    shotgun

Maybe there's a flood coming and you need to build an Ark!

• gumby
    gumby
    Maybe there's a flood coming and you need to build an Ark!

Poor shotgun.....his brain is gone. He's getting the Noah story confused with the Elisha bear story........poor bastard. Gumby

• shotgun
    shotgun

Is Elisha bear one of the care bear cousins?

• Valis
    Valis

Maybe he was thinking of the wrestling match between the bear and Daniel GumBoone..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• gumby
    gumby

I think he was thinking of the guy who spilled him goodies on the ground to prevent a pregnancy named Valonan.

Gumby

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* What does that have to do w/you and shiitegun wrestling around on a bear skin rug at the Apostafest?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• JeffT
    JeffT

We used to leave outside a small town in the country. Once in a while the schools would go into lockdown when somebody saw a cougar.

• Special K
    Special K

You guys are really got me laughing here.

I can "BEARLY".. control my laughter.

lol

Special K

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

[[ 2 Kings 2 Singer
    23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you [anointed] baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" ]]] Singer
    2 Kings 2 24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them. 25 And he went from thence to mount Carmel, and from thence he returned to Samaria.

Black BearCome and get me Maine is loaded with "she bears" Hello! I am taunting the God of the Watchtower Black Bear

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit