Daughter Dating DUB Update (Really Long)

by Corvin 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

Corvin, I don't yet have any children, but if I did, I can not imagine myself being as good a father as you are.

Kudos!

When he smirked and patted the bed, I would have lost it. It's one thing for him to score, but quite another to rub your nose in it. Honestly, I don't know how you managed to control yourself. Good job, though.

BTW, its not too late for a call to the local police. They might not charge him, but just having cops come sniffing around his home and answer questions about statutory rape might be a good idea.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Corvin, wow, you handle that situation so well!

I just cannot believe what Carl and his mom did to you and your family. And I cannot believe your ex-wife!!!! My GOD! Isn't she her daughter we are talking about, and she (your ex) still wants to protect that perbert rather than protecting her own daughter?

This cult really messes up people's heads.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I just cannot believe what Carl and his mom did to you and your family. And I cannot believe your ex-wife!!!! My GOD! Isn't she her daughter we are talking about, and she (your ex) still wants to protect that perbert rather than protecting her own daughter?

Carl and his mom really didn't do anything I wasn't prepared for. It is the only way they know (a way I know all too well) and the real damage would have occurred had they have had more of an opening to get in. Carl isn't really a pervert, LOL, but just a very typical horny 18 year old boy who was simply manipulating the rules to get laid. On top of it, he happens to be a smart-ass little mamma's boy. As for my ex-wife, she too acted predictably. I have come to realize that all they can do is try, and as long as you are aware and ready, they really can't do shyte since they have no real power because of their limiting beliefs. They simply can't think that far outside of the box.

Thanks to all for your comments and support.

Corvin

• Corvin
    Corvin
    BTW, its not too late for a call to the local police. They might not charge him, but just having cops come sniffing around his home and answer questions about statutory rape might be a good idea.

I am saving that option in the event that this thing really isn't over. Now that my ex-wolf . . . er um, wife, is involved, I can totally see her trying to facilitate them dating again, reasoning that the two of them might be just the right bait for each other for getting sucked deeper into the organization. Mom just wants her little girl to be as spiritual and as happy as she is ::pukes::

I will kick the shyte out the little bastard if he tries to get next to her again; count on it.

Corvin

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo
    Now that my ex-wolf . . . er um, wife, is involved, I can totally see her trying to facilitate them dating again, reasoning that the two of them might be just the right bait for each other for getting sucked deeper into the organization. Mom just wants her little girl to be as spiritual and as happy as she is ::pukes::

Are you serious? She must be really desperate. If I remember correctly, the WTS discourages teens dating, not to mention dating unbaptized person. In my old congregation, there was a 27 years old divorced "brother" who was dating 15 year-old unbaptized publisher. The elders got really concerned over it, but the girl's mother told the elders not to bother them.

You know, come to think of it, there are some weird parents in this cult: allowing their teenage daughters to date older men. Some men were almost 40 years old!

• exjdub
    exjdub

Great job, as usual Corvin. It has already been said, but I find your control with not beating the kid to within an inch of his life, to be amazing. Also, your willingness to let your daughter learn things on her own is a great lesson...I am taking notes.

exjdub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit