Will the bully be punished?

by Schizm 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Thank you for providing this information / post. And also thank you to the poster for giving the lads school e-mail address.

From the professional organisation I belong to in London, I too have just sent off an e-mail to his schools headteacher.

Now I would like to e-mail the Judge who handled this case. Can someone please try to locate the e-mail address for him please, so that I can do this?

Thank you.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Mark

Below a link to snail mail address. Perhaps if you look a little more you will be able to find his email address. I could not locate it.

http://www.co.clayton.ga.us/magistrate_court/

I just do not see why teachers and school adminstration do not put a stop to these events even after Columbine.

Cassi

• Celtic
    Celtic

Thank you Cassiline. I found this site just now, but also could not find any details of part time Judge Leslie Gresham, she not be on the site. So if anyone could help with this, please do so, thank you.

• glitter
    glitter

I told the headmaster he ought to be ashamed of himself. I don't really expect a reply, but I'll post it if he does.

The Superintendant of Schools for Clayton County is Barbara Pulliam: [email protected]

So I would assume that (genius) Linda Tanner's email is: [email protected], however the site lists a Linda Crummy as being in charge of the group of schools that Daryl's falls into, so the address for her from the site is: [email protected]

This site has more information about the "punishment" involved for the bully: http://zerointelligence.net/archives/000128.php.

Zero Tolerance is stupid as in this case the wrong child was subject to it, and also because not every case is the same so you can't just legislate like that.
    Last year on fark.com myself and many other users emailed the staff of a school and the adminstrators of the school district to defend a teenage boy who was suspended and dragged into court for the enormous crime of.... wait for it... letting his girlfriend use his inhaler when she was having an asthma attack!

The world has gone mad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit