Ya Ever Have One Of Those Days Where...

by copsec 25 Replies latest jw friends

• copsec
    copsec

Sally,

Great idea! I was going to mow my lawn today but it has started pouring down rain.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

OMG you ladies are funny!

Copsec, I got licensed to do Daycare. Although I know it isn't a job for everyone, I already had a toddler at home and was getting tired of working for someone else and having to take time away from being at home. And by the time I figured in all my expenses to work, I could easily make that staying at home! I am licensed for 10 kids (LOL) but only watch one 2 yr old full time and two others part time. I absolutely love it! I can stay at home, get my stuff done around here along w/gardening in the summer time, do all my canning and be here for the older kids when they leave for school and get off the bus at home.

My plans are to only do this until Nathan goes to school. So I have two maybe three more years at home and then I have to try to find a job outside the home OR continue doing this for others.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I was thinking something similar to Sally's suggestion ... tell your boss you have anal glaucoma & you just can't see your ass coming to the office today.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Hope you find a job you can enjoy copsec.. there is nothing like dreading work every day.

I do like my job.. but I loved the one I had before this one more.. but a relocation caused my need to find something different...

One day I hope to get back into what I was doing before to get more excited about work... I am glad I don't hate it though.. Hope you find what you need..

• copsec
    copsec

Thanks Sassy!

SG, I admire you. There is NO WAY I could take care of little ones all day long. I don't have the patience for ya.

Dan-O, once again, your killing me!

• copsec
    copsec

On an up note, I just got back from shopping. Ya'll prolly saw my thread the other day about going to wineries this weekend. Well, I went and bought two new shirts, a new pretty bra, and some make-up and fingernail polish and some new toe rings so that I look halfway decent! LOL!. One of the shirts I bought is SO cute. It is black with pink and white circles on it and it's halter cut with a high collar and ties in the back and the tie hangs way down. It's very retro looking and goes great with my hip huggers. I can't wait to wear it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit