Ya Ever Have One Of Those Days Where...

by copsec 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Ohhh Makeup!

Dont go to Este Lauder.. Man they are expensive and you an get the same stuff at target.. The only thing I like getting from the mall is the Long lasting lipstick....

That stuff stays on even after making out!

• copsec
    copsec

{sigh} I am married Stafanie, my making out days are OVER! LOL. Yeah, I like Lip Finity. Stays on quite a while. I buy all my make-up at Walgreens. It's alot cheaper and I never have any problems with buying the cheap stuff. The only make-up I spend alot on is my foundation. I like a good foundation.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

No way!!!

Your married... Plant those babies on him...

Plant them nice and rough!!!!

Spank him if you have too.

• copsec
    copsec

Hehe! Oh, the ideas you are giving me!

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I started working from home about 3 yrs ago and now I think I am so spoiled that it will be difficult for me to work for anyone else again.

• copsec
    copsec

Cool! What do you do? I have been wracking my brains trying to think of something that I can do from home and make enough money. I don't need a HUGE amount but it need to be comparable to what I am making now and I just don't know if I can find something at home like that.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Exactly Scootergirl...

Its fun...

You just tie your hair back and relax and start working. No ass muches too put up with, no work politics.

Copsec... Dont forget his nipples, they need loving tooo............

• copsec
    copsec

Stafanie,

Yer killing me girl! I am laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair. Actually I posted quite awhile ago on the fact that my poor hubby must be going through a mid0life crisis right now or something as sex is about the LAST thing on his mind. ERGH!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Copsec,

Next time tell your job you have eye problems so you cannot come to work. (You just can see coming to work.)

Sally, of the hope my gardeners show up to mow my lawn class.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

No prob girl,

Nothing like some self loving...

Believe me he will notice the glow!

Also try some good and plenty candy... Read it makes ya horniiiii

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit