Smoke and orbs ... hmmm ... surely not?

by El blanko 12 Replies latest jw friends

• El blanko
    El blanko
    I just want to say "here we go again" because without doubt the skeptics will descend upon this thread....

Would have been nice - Only a small group of us 'cranks' push our minds into other areas this merry day.

Found out a few other details this afternoon, but I won't bother to relate them.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I can't say that I've had this experience, but I've had friends who have seen such things in the distance.

These kind of phenomina are common in the Scottish Highlands, and they aren't just the tales you tell to frighten children.

So, do you feel inclined to give the additional details, yet?

Enquiring minds want to know...

• talesin
    talesin

My experiences have been more related to telepathy; sensing when something will happen; focussing my energy on folks I have not seen for years, then having them call me 'out of the blue'; knowing instinctively when someone is sick and then calling them to find out they are! On another thread, ElBlanko, you said this:

It is my belief that we have blocked an intuitive part of ourselves that we as a species used to be intouch with. I also believe that deeper learning is not necessarily tied to the towers of academia constructed by man. That's where I come from, so I am a mystic at heart.

I would substitute the word 'feeling' for 'belief', but other than that, I agree. Spot on!

I have a friend who has seen the 'blue lights' in his backyard, although nothing like that has happened to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit