Smoke and orbs ... hmmm ... surely not?

by El blanko 12 Replies latest jw friends

• El blanko
    El blanko

A friend of mine has had many odd experiences through his life, the latest being a series of very odd occurances in his house involving the manifestation of swirling mist (or smoke) and bright orbs passing through the living room area.

He hesitated to tell me these recent events due to feeling foolish.

His girlfriend has also witnessed the same events in the same area of the property.

Weird eh?!

A few years back he returned home (to another house) and noticed a glowing ball above his property and for some reason he commanded it to move to the right, which it promptly did and then returned to the centre before vanishing.

He has also heard padding sounds across the floor in his new house, like a dog moving around the property. His girlfriend reported hearing this first and my friend said she was probably imagining it until he heard the same after a bin fell over in the main living area.

Anybody else here had these kinds of experiences?

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Mmm....good I was ready for a chilling ghost story. I haven't had any myself, although I definitely searched out evidence of spirits after I rebelled.

Once I tryed to play a Ouiji board but it wouldn't work for me. After I let go of the guide, the others players picked out "TOO MUCH LIGHT", (must have put in alot of service time that month).

• avengers
    avengers

Call Ghostbusters.!

Just kiddin'

A few years back he returned home (to another house) and noticed a glowing ball above his property and for some reason he commanded it to move to the right, which it promptly did and then returned to the centre before vanishing.

He has also heard padding sounds across the floor in his new house, like a dog moving around the property. His girlfriend reported hearing this first and my friend said she was probably imagining it until he heard the same after a bin fell over in the main living area

If he's smart he could make bunches of money on this. Invite scientists, known reporters from all over the world.
    Soon he'll have loads of people showing up in his area. Good for the economy too and his wallet.
    This could be big.
    Andy.

• El blanko
    El blanko
    he could make bunches of money on this

Hmmm... not quite sure it works that way my friend. But, I see where you are coming from.

The trouble being, if there is an intelligence behind these manifestations then surely they/it will not play to the media in this way or the crowd ?

• El blanko
    El blanko
    Invite scientists

Chortle - and open their dull senses ... hehe.

• Sirona
    Sirona
    Anybody else here had these kinds of experiences?

Yes, LOTS. He should do a house cleansing - I don't mean boot out the spirit, just generally get the energies good/ better.

I just want to say "here we go again" because without doubt the skeptics will descend upon this thread....

Sirona

• El blanko
    El blanko
    Once I tryed to play a Ouiji board

Sat in on quite a few and yes they do work. Joined in many years ago and got the thing moving and then got scared by the feeling of the glass - there was a cold wind moving around it.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Yeah Sirona.. heads up...

I have had some strange experiences. One of which involved a tiny but bright orb. It was just like a pinpoint of light. I was lay in bed, my wife had just left for work. I was just relaxing, when over in one corner of the room the light appeared... it just hung there about a foot below the ceiling in the air. It was beautiful... I sat up and looked a little closer, shortly afterwards it disappeared as quickly as it came. I examined the area where it appeared, and it had left no trace.

Was very interesting.

FMZ

• El blanko
    El blanko
    generally get the energies good/ better

Interesting you should mention energy - I think his girlfriend may be a partial key to the mystery myself. She was a victim of sexual abuse many years ago and has never quite moved away from the feelings involved.

She gives off a certain tangible energy that I reason would attract certain elements from the higher dimensional plains to her. I feel as though there is a leech attached to their relationship who chooses to further fear and take this energy for it's own pleasure.

• El blanko
    El blanko
    A tiny but bright orb.

Another good friend has seen a few of these as well. One in the local woodlands which appeared to be beckoning him into the woods. Remember the fairy tales of old? The bright lights in the woods He followed it and then it vanished. Again, it appeared to be using intelligence of sorts and produced a very surreal and abstract set of feelings within my friend.

There is one thing I believe and that is this - the light can often blind a person to it's true intention. Light is used during experiments to hypnotize an individual.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit