Why Sex??

by PopeOfEruke 48 Replies latest social relationships

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny
    And how does it work : aren't all babies female till they are some days or weeks old then something triggers the embryo to turn male?
    All babies start out as XX , remain at XX or will become XY or XO ( both sexes)

It's true that babies are genetically female or male from conception, but physically they are female till they get the hormone bath, I think it's at about 10 weeks but I might have got that wrong. There is a family in Santo Domingo that has a genetic defect that sometimes keeps the fetus from getting the hormone bath at the normal time. The children are girls till about 12 years old, then the hormones kick in and they become boys. I know it sounds wierd but I read this in a science journal, not the National Enquirer.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

And by the way, frenchbabyface, I completely agree with you.

• franklin J
    franklin J

why sex?

Why not?

Hey, don't question it; just enjoy it.

• Sassy
    Sassy

hey.. that is my motto..

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

one of the reasons I still believe in God --the gift of sex which could not have happened simultaneously (as in simultaneous orgasm) -as in evolved differently in males and females

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    drwtsn32 : don't see how energy can have intelligence. Evolution has no intelligence either, but it may appear "intelligent" because bad mutations are eliminated while good ones are retained by the simple process of Natural Selection.

why not more ? We don't even know what an ant brain can get, and the brain is only the material for the process not the energy of the process. means that it is not even a question of volume but more a question of ability, the energy could be the ability by itself (then the captors can act with it with their own material to process)

an hypothese that I like to think about when I'm in the mood of thinking about "MAYBE" ?

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

There are scientists that believe in God aided evolution. This means that God was monitoring and causing evolutinary changes. This answer suits me better than evolution on its own or creation on its own.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Oh this ones easy:

Evolution = Big Bang = sex = big bang..

Brummie

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Till we do not have any answer for sur any coherent hyposes could be ok ... A God ? why not, I'd like the idea ... and of course he could be.

Maybe not the way or fathers told us about him - but different, so in what ? Maybe not a God but a few ? Maybe not really Gods but Different kind of spirits who share the same space and logical symbiose for evolution with or without us (and the UNIVERS - maybe more) in different ways but who are connected in their evolution or feeling to us. Who knows ? ... it is interesting, but I don't know why I don't feel like it is something we have to know to be happy or not as when I was JW even later. It seems to be a real personnal matter and even maybe relationship, like it is you and him - like you and everybody else.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Creation theory -0

Random evolution theory -0

Directed evolution -?

caveman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit