American Idol down to 3

by Mulan 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• bebu
    bebu

Fantasia blew me away with her rendition of "Summertime" a few weeks back. I wish I could buy a copy of that. It was astounding.

bebu

• rebelChild
    rebelChild

Last night was jacked!!! Pineapple should have gone byebye!!!

Rebel

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

I felt like slapping the first person I saw when La Toya got voted off. I'm seriously not watching the show anymore because the hawain girl can't sing, the Diana girl is too young and can't sing as good as Fantasia and La Toya, and Fantasia is just freakin ghetto. Come on, what kind of non ghetto country parents names their kid Fantasia. Her mouth just moves all wide and EWWW. La Toya looked very professional all the time. Just sickning. And Jasmine o' "milking the hawaiin heritage thing too much" punk butt needs to get off. If I was some music producer or music company I'd pick up La Toya in a second.

This is the same reason why I hated the first season. They voted off Tamara WAY!!!!!!! too freakin early. She was one of the best. I wanted her and the person who won the first american idol at the end. But that like... whatever that thing is Justin Garueriensinsdfadaifdsif got into the last 2. Was pissed at that. The only GOOD one was Clay and Rueben. I wanted Clay to win just because he had more going for him, but still they need to change it....

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Justin Garueriensinsdfadaifdsif got into the last 2

You may have noticed that no one knows about him anymore. His CD fell flat.

Last season's top 4 all have recording contracts and are doing well too.

The lilttle Mormon girl from last year, Carmen Rasmusen is opeing for Reba MacIntire so she is doing okay too.

I'm sure both La Toya and Jennifer are going to be okay. They got the exposure.

And last year's winner, Ruben, is running a big second place to Clay Aiken, who I think is the real winner.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I lost interest when Jennifer got voted off...I wanted it to be Jennifer and Fantasia in the finals but now I've come to love Diana...I can't hack La Toya...I think she knows she's good, sings technically superbly but like Simon said Tues., he doesn't know anything more about her from day one to now. I think she knew she probably had the best bet to be the American Idol with Jennifer out.

No question the flower child from Hawawii should be Gone, Gone with the Wind, (and gone way before this week even) but there's always next week. I'll be happy if Fantasia and Diana are in the finals.

Someone posted here that Fantasia was ghetto...well, you go ghetto girl!

• Aztec
    Aztec

American Idol is rigged goddamnit!

Fantasia will win! I hope....

~Aztec

• Redneck
    Redneck

I Hope she doesnt...I agree with OS about her...

I hope Diana keeps it up she did great this week...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit