C.T RUSSELL' WIFE Once caught HIM FONDLING HIS MAID!

by badboy 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blondie
    blondie

AlanF, that was the explanation I wanted to see on here. thanks for clarifying my John Brown comment elsewhere. I found the information in Ed Gruss' Four Presidents book illuminating.

Blondie

• RR
    RR

However, when Maria Russell was pressed, she admited under oath that she did not think her husband had cheated on her.

One other thing ... Rose Ball, the girl / women in question, married E.C. Henninges, they moved to the UK where he was branch manager of the UK, he was replaced by Jesse Hemery and sent to Australia, where he remained untill his death.

Those who know their history, know that Henninges, caused one of the largest schism in Watch Tower history (second only to the 1916 split). He wrote profusely, published a monthly journal, wroted dozens of books and booklets, held conventions, etc. And in all those writing mention Russell twice, in regard to theology.

Had they wanted to destroy Russell, Rose ball could have said, "we had an affair", or "he fondled me" etc. NEVER, did they ever question his character.

In fact, Russell took a vow of chasity .. meaning as straneg as it be sound, yet not uncomon in those days, he died a virgin, never consummating his marriage.

RR

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

RR,

Those who know their history, know that Henninges, caused one of the largest schism in Watch Tower history (second only to the 1916 split).... Had they wanted to destroy Russell, Rose ball could have said, "we had an affair", or "he fondled me" etc. NEVER, did they ever question his character.

Not really,,maybe they never brought up his character because it would also cast aspersions on the formally Miss Ball, which would be scandelous to them as well. Not to say your wrong,, but,,their are other senerios just as probable.

It is interesting that they started a schism,,could it be,,that Miss Ball saw thru Russel's hypocrisy and did not fear any retribution from God for rebelling against the WT,, because they were so dissolutioned with Russel and other higher ups in the WT???

In fact, Russell took a vow of chasity .. meaning as straneg as it be sound, yet not uncomon in those days, he died a virgin, never consummating his marriage.
    What a fruitcake this Russell was,,No????
  • RR
    RR
    Not really,,maybe they never brought up his character because it would also cast aspersions on the formally Miss Ball, which would be scandelous to them as well. Not to say your wrong,, but,,their are other senerios just as probable.

That may be true, however Russell still has family alive today, from the Maria Russell side and even they have never questioned whether or not he was unfaithful to her.

It is interesting that they started a schism,,could it be,,that Miss Ball saw thru Russel's hypocrisy and did not fear any retribution from God for rebelling against the WT,, because they were so dissolutioned with Russel and other higher ups in the WT???

No, the schism had nothing to do with Russell as a person, the schism had to do with theology.

What a fruitcake this Russell was,,No????

Russell had no intentions of getting married, he made a vow of celibacy, as (some say) took the description of the 144,000 "who were not deviled by women" literally or at least to heart personally. When he met Maria, she too took the vow, but apparently thing changed, actually she changed, he didn't.

Is it strange? By today's standards, I guess so. However this ws common back then and I understand still is common today.

RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit