C.T RUSSELL' WIFE Once caught HIM FONDLING HIS MAID!

by badboy 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• badboy
    badboy

I understand from the ANNoyatorium website about annoying people etc etc,mentions you can blame him for the annoying knocks on the door etc etc from jws, that he was once caught by his wife fondling his maid.

SCANDALIOUS DETAILS APPRECIATED!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Actually, it was a girl that was an orpahn that was taken in by the Russells, her name was Rose Ball.

Please go to the following link, and you can read lots of interesting, scandalous info about the father of the Dubs, he was a total whack-job!!!

http://www.exjws.net/vg2.htm

Some really good reading!!!

• blondie
    blondie

I found the information in Ed Gruss' new book about the four presidents of the WTS. It has a more comprehensive look at that situation and is less sensational.

Blondie

• justhuman
    justhuman

THERE IT GOES ANOTHER SLANDER OF THE MAN THAT GOD CHOSEN TO SHOW TO ALL THE WORLD THE TRUTH!!!

That explains a lot why does the WT has a lot of pedophiles

• franklin J
    franklin J

....boys will be boys...

good to hear old CHAZ had some healthy hormones....

You know, if the maid Rose, was not a JW; it really does not matter as she would die at armegeddon.

Too bad that he could not "preach what he practiced..."

• blondie
    blondie

Let's not get hasty with our facts here. There is no proof that there are more pedophiles in the WTS than in any other religious group or institution. I am a member of Linkup and SNAP and their statistics show that it is pretty equal across the board. It is the climate of secrecy and lack of accountability that makes religious institutions and other institutions a haven for pedophiles. Catholics, Protestants, Hare Krishna, etc., have had scandals brought to light. Most recently a lawsuit has been filed against nuns in a deaf school. It would be dangerously foolish to assume your children are safe in another religion and that pedophiles are found only in the WTS.

http://www.snapnetwork.org/

http://www.thelinkup.org/mainbody.htm

Blondie

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

He remembered her fondly is all.

• PinTail
    PinTail

He must have been such a naughty boy.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Blondie I really appreciate your statement. I suspect it was not an easy one to make.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Actually Charles Russell was never accused of anything like child molestation. His wife, Maria, accused him of hanky-panky with Rose Ball, who was an adult woman at the time Russell was fooling around with her. Maria caught them in Rose's room with Rose sitting on Charles' lap. In the divorce trial of Charles and Maria, Charles attempted to insinuate that the incident occurred when Ball was a young girl so as to throw off accusations of hanky-panky. It apparently never occured to anyone until more recent times that that could look like child molestation.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit