15th July WT ...Islam is the King of the North??

by caspian 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Ustabee
    Ustabee

Been a long time since I posted on this forum... but this KON crap from the WT is just too good not to comment on:

As a witless for 22 yrs, I was always amazed at how the GB seemed to want to twist everything around to fit them. Since I am a 'Ustabee', I have been able to see the GB for just what they are: 'Purveyors of Male Bovine Excrement'.

• heathen
    heathen

I think Daniel does belong in the holy writings because jesus mentions him here at Mathew 24:15 . As said before the original text is probly long decomposed so what they probly have are various attempts by people trying to translate in different languages . I can say that if one thing comes out of all this hoopla in Iraq it may be futher evidence dug up since the ancient city of babylon is located there. I am familiar with Darius being king during alexander the greats conquest but wouldn't doubt if there were 2 Darius in history since fathers do like to name their children after themselves .

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

URGENT NOTICE ! BREAKING NEWS !

I just hung up the phone . One of my secret "apostate underground contacts" inside the writing block said there is a lot of commotion at Branches around the world....apparently someone left a copy of Nostradamus' prophecies in the library and it somehow landed into the "acredited" pile (with Hislop and such) and was used as basis for the "New Light" !

Expect the following release at conventions around the world...Nostradamus Revealed...to be used in all book studies as of 1 October 2004 in anticipation of 2012's asteroid and the second coming of Noah's flood in 2034 when all will be taken to mars on the mothership of Elijah ! All Apostates are encouraged to rethink their stance and immediately return to Nostradamus' Witnesses.

Nadsam...greatful to break the news and deliver "New Light"

[email protected]

• scotsman
    scotsman

Just leafed through a copy of the July 15th Watchtower and can't find anything that suggests that Islam is now the KoN. But maybe I've got out of the way of reading between the words. By coincidence my JW mother told me this morning that she's heard that the current understanding og the KoN will be discussed at the DC.

I did notice a nauseating article in a recent Awake about JWs beating local council in Canada who were trying to stop them going door to door without a permit. Ironically they highlighted the judges words who compared the council to Big Brother and a footnote explains what this means. Sound like a description of Elder bodies.

• blondie
    blondie

First King of the North?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

The Mad Mag Guy said:

women still rinse their hair in camel piss.

I'm sure it's wrong to be laughing at this - and I'll eventually stop....

• hallelujah
    hallelujah

Jehovah is King of the Nations - Jer 10:7

My nephew had difficulty understanding that one since the wicked one is ruler of the Cosmos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit