15th July WT ...Islam is the King of the North??

by caspian 76 Replies latest jw friends

• caspian
    caspian

If this has already been posted, I apologise for repeating it.

In the July WT, the writers have come up with the new theory that Islam is the new King of the North.

I haven't seen the article yet,

Has anyone seen it yet???

If it is true, it shows a writing team and the GB clutching at straws again, trying to keep the masses excited and interested

• dh
    dh

they got it wrong, i am king of the north

• blondie
    blondie

caspian, do you have access to the 7/1 WT yourself? If so, why not quote the pertinent material. I don't have that issue yet or I would. Otherwise can you tell us what your source said the specific reasoning was behind this conclusion?

Blondie

• caspian
    caspian

Hi Blondie

No I don't have or have seen a copy yet.

I received a text from an old buddy in the french bethel with the news

Just wanting to see if anyone else can verify this....I am sure that the new July WT will be out in the next few days anyway.

Cas

• rocketman
    rocketman

If so, I'd like to know how Islam gets a Northerly designation, when in fact it's eastern in relation to the US. Also, it's a religion and not a nation with a "king" or ruler, so it would be unlike any other KON or KOS designation that I can recall from studying wts publications.

• Simon
    Simon

I think America is a better match for 'king of the North' but they would not come out with that as they are such an American centred religion.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Canada fits the bill, we just won the World Cup of Hockey and our latest Prime Minister met with Bono to form a Global alliance between Canada and Ireland!

• Mulan
    Mulan
    f so, I'd like to know how Islam gets a Northerly designation, when in fact it's eastern in relation to the US

You're kidding right?

• Brummie
    Brummie

I think the WT will one day say this web site is king of the north... Why not though? they hve blamed everyone else.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Oh...thats great...

now we have the New King of North....until this King will be in full power let us say 50 years from now and be the opposite side of the Aglo-American Imperialism, they have enough time to sleep the flock in to a new prophecy.

By the way the forgot China...

China has more chances to be the King of North because of this reasons:

1.China is 1.4 billion habitants and has the largest army in the world. So for China is more easy to be King of North

2.China's industry is the largest in the World, so again it is easier for China to get Economical advantages ruther than the Islamic countries, that don't have advance technology like Chineese.

3.China is neuclear power and space power and only U.S.A, Russia, and European Union are space powers.

So the idea of having Muslims as the King of North I believe it is not even worthy to mention it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit