Gadget's off,,,,

by reboot 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget
    iiz2cool wants to see this little Brit get plastered.

And he did get to see that!!!!!!

Although its a combination of the beer and it being 26 hrs since I had any sleep, and even that only being for a few hours......... I've just got back to the hotel after being out with Razorblade, aztec, Iiz2cool and Beans. I've had a great night, and tempting as the hostel bar being open for abother hour is I'm heading to bed..........

• Aztec
    Aztec

Goodnight Paul! It was lovely meeting you! I think Beans wouldn't like being mistaken for Quotes...LOL! Have a good sleep sweetie!

~Aztec

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I've just got back to the hotel after being out with Razorblade, aztec, Iiz2cool and qoutes.

Hehehee...poor wee Gadget.

Those Mooseheads went down pretty good eh? (Moosey-head) shhh!

Beans was the one who met up with us later: Quotes would have, if he could have made it, see.....Canuck beer can knock even the most well seasoned pommie brit back on his butt .

Hey, how 'bout another chicken fa-gee-tah .

Wonder if our buddy Gadget will be doin' the barrel gig over Niagara?

Anyone wanna place bets?

I've got some pics. I'll try to transfer them later today.

IF ANYONE wants to meet Gadget, PM me/iiz2cool/Gadget and we'll see what we can come up with.

We're takin' him to the "Bovine Sex Club" here in Toronto on Tuesday .

Sleep well Gadget buddy, you're gonna need it.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Wonder if our buddy Gadget will be doin' the barrel gig over Niagara?

Anyone wanna place bets?

Am I allowed to bet on myself?

• ball.
    ball.

Question is, did any of you Canadians understand the northern dialect of English which Gadget speaks - 'cas I can't understand a word!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well Paul.... You made it. Great!!!

Am looking forward to meeting you at the St Jacobs market on Thursday. call me... COLLECT!!!

Am so disappointed I wont get to see Walter -Aztec- Beans !!Ray!!!! I will be getting "off the World" soon ---Wanted to see what you all look like before I "kick the bucket"

Sounds to me like you had a great time ....So happy your stay in Canada will give you good memories to take back to my homeland,(((((HUGS)))

• simplesally
    simplesally

Hope you have a good time in Canada!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Aahhhh! Poor Gadget is forever going to be known as "Wee Gadget"! He's not that short! He's the same height as I am! On top of that he's adorable, very cute! I wish I was around to go to the Bovine with you all tomorrow night. I love and, miss my Toronto buddies! Have fun!

~Aztec

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yikes he called me yesterday....He sure does have an accent.... Sounds like he is enjoying his stay in Canada.

Great for him!!! He has nice weather today & yesterday...He was sun tanning....Hope to see him Thursday....

• mouthy
    mouthy

Aztec.... Wish you werent going back- wont see you again boohoo((((((((((((HUGS)))))Safe journey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit