Gadget's off,,,,

by reboot 40 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Waiting for Gadget !!!! He says he is visiting "granny"

Simon!!!! wash your mouth out man.... boring flat land!!!????? Lovliest part of the world this is !!!!!

• shamus
    shamus

Have a fantastic time Gadget!

Yes, the east is beautiful too, in it's own way. I remember the heat.... and lake of the woods. It was when I was 10 but I still remember how beautiful it was there and how warm.

Have a great time, Gadget!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Have a great time, dude.
    See ya when you get back!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Woo Hoo Gadget!!! Have an awesome trip and tell us all about it when you get back!!!!

• talesin
    talesin

Ahem....

Simon, just to let you know,,, TORONTO IS NOT EASTERN CANADA.

It is 'central'. There are four provinces east of Quebec. New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia. WE are 'eastern Canada'. Please don't forget about us.

• reboot
    reboot

he's gone to bed........ these youngsters, honestly, no staying power.....you should be ashamed of yourself Paul......

• Simon
    Simon
    I've driven across Canada twice and the US once. The beauty of the coasts are similar but I was blown away by Montana and Wyoming in the U.S, fantastic!

Even at 80 mph!

Yeah, and I bet it lasts a long, long time ... even at that speed !

Simon!!!! wash your mouth out man.... boring flat land!!!????? Lovliest part of the world this is !!!!!

Simon, just to let you know,,, TORONTO IS NOT EASTERN CANADA.

It is 'central'. There are four provinces east of Quebec. New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia. WE are 'eastern Canada'. Please don't forget about us.

Yeah, I know ... but 'right of the Rockies' is the East to me

We would like to venture in that direction, maybe take a trip to Saskatchewan next time we're in Alberta and one day a coast to coast trip or at least a flight over to the east side. Nova Scotia does look nice and has the best sounding name in the world.

he's gone to bed........ these youngsters, honestly, no staying power.....you should be ashamed of yourself Paul......
    What a wuss !! Just kidding Paul, hope you are having a great time
  • talesin
    talesin

Halifax,,,,

Scenic Pictures of Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Historic Properties downtown HalifaxHalifax at nightPublic Gardens in Halifax
    Citadel HillBarrington Place shops downtowm HalifaxPeggy's Cove
    Angus L. MacDonald BridgeBluenose near Purdy's WharfTitanic graves
    Sailboat in fallDartmouth Ferry TerminalAerial photograph of Halifax
    Town Clock Citadel Hill HalifaxDingle ParkHalifax International Tattoo
    Okay, I confess, I love my home!!!
  • Celtic
    Celtic

Reboot, I just sent you a pm

Kindest regards and wishing you well, all the best!!

Mark

• reboot
    reboot

thanks ((celtic)) just read it...

Talesin....wow...those photographs are absolutely stunning...what a beautiful area!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit