witness connections wisconsin

by bavman 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• lilacs4everr
    lilacs4everr

bavman, I don't know how to pm you, but I'm VERY interested if you know anyone from the greenbay wisconsin congregations. This is important. Thanks for your help.

• kls
    kls

I am near Oconomowoc Wisconsin ,but i can not send pms, it don't work

Welcome

• Snapdragon
    Snapdragon

Hi neighbors, awesome spring we're having, no?

kls, do you garden? And if you do, are your flowers as spectacular as mine, right now?

Bavman, I'm from the Madison area. I haven't been to meetings or conventions in a few years now. But I'll answer what ever questions you'd like.

Evesapple, which congregation did you go to? My uncle was an elder at Creston Park until recently. He had to step down because of my very very naughty cousin. He he. Don't you get a guilty pleasure out of seeing some of the holier than thou's humbled?

~A

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I met a girl last year who had moved from Wisconsin. She was living on her own and didnt know anyone so I kinda took her under my wing. One day during a long drive to a concert we started filling each other in on our life stories. When I got to the JW part she stopped me. Turns out she was raised a JW but never baptized.

She is from Sach-Prarie, I think that's how you spell it. Last name is Maier, family owns a German Resturant out that way

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Snapdragon

I went to Creston Park all my life, and then Palmer Pk in my adult years...couldn't stand the elders in Creston Pk....who is your uncle? I'm quite certain I know him well.

• kls
    kls

No SnapDragon , my flowers are not as beautiful as yours, i have a dog that eats them or shreds them . I plant she eats ,i replant another she digs them up .

• Snapdragon
    Snapdragon

kls, you made me laugh pretty hard. It's difficult to pretend like I'm on official business at work, on the computer, when I read stuff like that!

Your pup is welcome any time. I've got rabbit proof fences around anything I care about. Little Mr. (my pooch) doesn't have the inclination to dig or shred much. I'm not so sure he's really dog at all. Maybe a combination pig-cat.

Anyway, I'm sure all the yellow spots in your lawn highly accentuate the long green grass growing around them, with all this spring rain we've been having.

~A

• kls
    kls

SnapDragon, are you trying to nicely tell me i got dog piss spots? Yes ,and the long grass around them .

I never thought of it as being so lusious looking. Nope ,still look like piss spots to me.

• blondie
    blondie
    met a girl last year who had moved from Wisconsin. She was living on her own and didnt know anyone so I kinda took her under my wing. One day during a long drive to a concert we started filling each other in on our life stories. When I got to the JW part she stopped me. Turns out she was raised a JW but never baptized.

She is from Sach-Prarie, I think that's how you spell it. Last name is Maier, family owns a German Resturant out that way

Wow, Chevy, I have eaten at that restaurant, the Dorf Haus, in Roxbury (Sauk City). Are the owners/Maiers JWs stilll? That "town" is Sauk Prairie, a combination of Sauk City and Prairie du Sac. I wonder if she went to the Portage or the Baraboo congregation? Small world, eh?

Blondie

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

bav,

I'm in the Milwaukee, WI area. I DA'd myself last year.

I'll PM you as well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit