witness connections wisconsin

by bavman 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• bavman
    bavman

hi,

I have been connected with jw's my whole life. i would be interested in meeting or talking with anyone who has connection with wisconsin jw's. if u know anyone at all from wisconsin please leave me message in my box.

thanks,

bavman

• findingme
    findingme

Are you looking for active JW's or exJW's?

I'm from Illinois, just 20 minutes from the border of Wisconsin. Does that count?

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm in the Twin Cities, and used to be in a circuit that extended eastward over to Eau Claire, Wisconsin. But I don't have those connections any longer, being an ex-Witness.

• bavman
    bavman

hi,

i'm looking for both active and inactive jw's. of course u count, everyone counts.

bavman

• blondie
    blondie

I live in the Wisconsin area. But I like to keep a low profile. PM me about what you are looking for exactly.

Blondie

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

Hi Bavman,

I'm from the Marinette area.

• talley
    talley

I'm in River Falls, WI.

Have been "inactive" since '89, subscribed to mags until Soc. no longer mailed them,

healed from JW cult 'mindset' summer of '02 & finally learned for myself the Bible is

nothing more than a man made wish/myth book along with the Koran, etc.

You are welcome to pm me if you think I can be of any help or consolation.

talley/Judy

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

I grew up in the Janesville congregations....I just PM'd you. I live in Chicago now.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

are you lisa moffatt?

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Mike....I guess you are asking me if I am Lisa Moffat...and no, I am not....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit