Prince has recorded "Kingdom Melody" No 15

by yxl1 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

The dubs over on a Prince fan board were talking about it:

http://www.prince.org/msg/105/90790

They seem to think it's legit, but they also believe in the smurf urban legend. LOL

One dub is worried about the consequences of downloading this song. Too bad there's not a WT article to answer this question. Wouldn't want to think on his own now!!

I don't know if I should be wanting a copy of this song or not. If it's intended to stay within his congregation or among JWs or whatever, that should be respected.
  • Gopher
    Gopher

Warning --- some lyrics below !!

Can you see, in your mind's eye, people living together?

Sorrow has passed, peace at last, life without tears and pain.

Sing out with joy of heart, you too can have a fart

Live for the day when you'll say, life without end at last

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

sphere, it gets a bit better as the song progresses. It's not bad for a Kingdom Melody.

• shera
    shera

LOL,it seriously made my stomache turn....

The poor man,hurting from the death of his child and he was sucked in my this bull crap.

I can't even see him get a slap on the wrist for this,he has too much money and he could brings newbs in.

• nilfun
    nilfun

from http://www.prince.org/msg/105/90790 :

Prince couldnt sleep one night and went into his studio and recored it all himself...drums, keyboards, guitar (great guitar on it), no vocals. And he gave a copy of it to Larry Graham. Im sure Prince didnt intend for it to be copied and circulated as if he were seeking praise or recognition for a song that meant to bring praise ONLY to Jehovah. After all, we dont know who wrote any of the kingdom songs. They've all remained anonymous. But somehow a copy of it and the story (who knows if the story is accurate) got to circulating around.

I knew it!! It's all Larry Graham's fault!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LMFAO @ yxl1's comment on the Prince forum!

I've just heard this track, and its even worse than the original piano version. Prince, if your reading this "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!!"
  • Euphemism
    Euphemism
    sphere, it gets a bit better as the song progresses.

Curse you, Watson! I listened to the whole thing out of curiosity, just because you said that, and now I want to retch.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

After he composed it, he went and made some pancakes...

game, blouses.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Curse you, Watson! I listened to the whole thing out of curiosity, just because you said that, and now I want to retch.

Gotcha!!

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Growing up JW I was instilled with childhood terror never to disrespect a member of the "anointed". Danny sez: Im gonna shove the songbook so far up you anointed old farts baldhead asses you R gonna B farting kingdom melodies. [[ 2 Kings 2 Singer
    23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you [anointed] baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" ]]] Singer
    2 Kings 2 24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them. 25 And he went from thence to mount Carmel, and from thence he returned to Samaria.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit