Prince has recorded "Kingdom Melody" No 15

by yxl1 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• yxl1
    yxl1

apparently he couldnt sleep, so one night he popped into his studio and recorded KM number 15, with drums, bass, piano and jazz guitar. I've heard that its been copied and handed around a select few (according to JW's on a prince website)

I wonder if he's gonna get punished for this. I recorded a version of KM number 10 as a youth, and was told to distroy it by the elders as it "could stumble people" (!) Maybe I should have donated a few million to the contribution box beforehand.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

The watchtower has be distributing that song for years. It is on their "new" kingdom melodies CD. They can't take him off something they already released. I assume because his name is not on it they never will. If prince is release it as a single maybe something will be done. But many JWs donated for it because the CD had Prince in it.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I found his rendition on the web:

http://www.latindimples.com/prince/

Brings a tear to my eye that the Brother formerly known as Prince has found the troof!!

• justhuman
    justhuman

As long as he doesn't record Stairway to heaven from Led Zeppelin it is ok with me

• yxl1
    yxl1

thanks for that Dr. See, not even prince can bring soul to that song!

Lets hope he gets bollocked for it and leaves so we can have him back...

• Odrade
    Odrade

bwahahaha! ugh. still couldn't listen to it. lol

• nilfun
    nilfun

nooooooo.........

• Aztec
    Aztec
    See, not even prince can bring soul to that song!

I don't think Al Green could bring soul to any of those horrid songs.

~Aztec

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hey, I have to admit... I like his rendition better than anything the WTS produced.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Arrgh the sad thing is I still remember all the words to that song, now I cant get it out of my head !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit