JH and Badger congratulating themsleves on their sense of humors

• Badger
    Badger

add to my list:

Chevys

BTW: Night Rider RULED

• shotgun
    shotgun

I have to admit I miss Paul on the forum, we talk every other week just to have a laugh.

I find XJW funny........... funny looking.

Gumby is funny too....well at least he smells funny, he is green I suppose.

Six always used to crack me up with comments to KGB...... KGB didn't see the humour in it though... too bad, I think it was probably the one thing that he really needed to help him cope with his physical pain.

Actually your all kind of funny.

I still marvel at the way those who stray from Jehoovers visible organization are depicted. Hateful, miserable, downright dirty scoundrels shaking hands with Satan and taking potshots at the WT in our spare time....oh shit they're right.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Naeblis is the first to come to mind, but he's not here anymore. Although Cheeses' sarcasm reminds me of Naeb quite a bit. Joannadandy always made me laugh - I wish I knew you in person. Sixy makes me laugh, but I know him in person and he's just down-right adorable. Megadude always makes me laugh too, but it's usually at myself. LOL! Farkel makes me laugh at the same time I want to beat the crap out of him. I know I'll think of more the second I log off...

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I still marvel at the way those who stray from Jehoovers visible organization are depicted. Hateful, miserable, downright dirty scoundrels shaking hands with Satan and taking potshots at the WT in our spare time....oh shit they're right.

Okay...shotgun makes me laugh too! LOLOL!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Everyone on here is funny at times....simply EVERYONE!!!

Frannie B

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm not.
    I'm irrelevant...

Well, actually I'm LittleToe..
    Ok, ok, that's only my screen name. I'm actually called "Ross", but anyway, I'm not "Everyone".
    Is that screen name taken???

Where am I? Who am I??

My head hurts....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit