I need some help...

by Country Girl 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I really hesitate to post this, because it's very weak for me to ask. I need some help. I am asking because I am emotionally distraught. I am losing another brother. I haven't stopped crying for three days, and I feel just so bad... I don't want to go to the nuthouse, because there is no one to care for my animals. My JW brother is dying, and I am so sad... so sad... I lost one brother already.. and it just hurts so much...I feel stupid.. never mind..

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'm sorry Country Girl.. I am here if you need to talk..

Unfortunately messenger doesn't work from the office due to a fire wall...

• Puternut
    Puternut

Country Girl,

It's not stupid to ask for help. We're here to listen. My heart goes out to you. I am sorry to hear about your difficult time. If you need to talk about it, it will help you.

Puternut

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((((((CG))))))))))))))))))

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

• reboot
    reboot

(((countrygirl))) I'm so sorry...I cant believe you have to go through this again...how much can a heart take..? do you have anyone to talk to apart from us? when my mother was dying I spoke to a bereavement service I found in the phone book they were wonderful....i'll send you my messenger name in case you feel like talking....Please don't say it's weak to post when you need someone to listen...you'd be here for us...is he in hospital? is he far away or are you close enough to visit him? Are you seperated by the society? ((((((((Sending you a huge hug and lots of love )))))))))))))

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I dont know what to say.

Sorry

• shotgun
    shotgun

Sorry (((((((((CG)))))))))).....not sure what to say except I'm so sorry.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

It's okay.. it doesn't matter now. I have no one to talk to, and I'm used to that.

CG

• nilfun
    nilfun

I'm so sorry, ((CountryGirl)))

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Thanks for the responses. I am so sad. It doesn't really matter what I do. Everything's alright as long as you respond to this post. This will be my last night here. I have never really been welcome here, and I feel as sad as when I posted that. I have no one to talk to cuz no one understands me.. I'm just like an old pair of shoes..

cg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit