JUSTICE #14 - Caring for the Needy - Not!

by Amazing 13 Replies latest jw friends

• jurs
    jurs

what gets under my skin about many DFing is the lack of scriptural basis. 1 Corinthians 5:11 But now i am writing you to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brotherthat is a fornicator, or greedy personor an idolator or a reviler or a drunkardor an extortionar, not even eating with such a man.
    Where did this brother fit in to scritural expulsion??????
    jurs

• Tina
    Tina

Yeru,
    You are absolutely right! They don't have a soup kitchen for their own poor,and believe me there are many in that org.
    I read another article a while back -I forgot what the situation was(not kobe) and it crowed and patted itself on the back for how it 'assisted'. Showed a pic of a truck with the wts insignia. And when reading the article-it said they looked for Jw's to help.
    What they did and they should have been embarrassed to show a pic like that is pass up any and all the ailing, elderly,mothers with babies and children on this same road,because they weren't JW's. DISGUSTING How do they sleep at night? When I read their article l,I felt ashamed all over again, that I was ever any part of that org. hugs,Tina

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• clarity
    clarity

The bottom line is .... he made them look bad

by comparison!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit