intro of me

by candidlynuts 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

You got a problem with the 'countdown to 40'?

Welcome to the forum!

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Hi Candidlynuts and welcome!

Don't sweat the countdown to 40. I was 40 in March...and I've got to say that I think I'm really going to enjoy my 40's. I had my "midlife crisis" about a month ago...joined a gym and bought a new SUV. It's awesome...

TB

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome Candidlynuts!

Some of your story reminds me of my own story. I know you'll like it here enjoy we are all pretty nutty ourselves. and there are a few fruitcakes running around here too, but all in all we are just doing our best to help each other get over it and move beyond the B'org.

BTW I like the blue background, how did you do that?

Kate

Edited to add the proof of our nuttiness: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/71465/1.ashx

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i have no idea how i got a blue background. i've been on several womens forums before and am used to the ezboard format not sure how this one works yet.but thanks for the welcome!

• kls
    kls

YES ,,,,,,,more newbies, welcome the the forum

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome, candid. Yes, there will be people who relate to your situation here with love.

Blondie

• kat2u
    kat2u

Welcome Welcome your story sounds sooo very familliar, youve found a great place here hope to hear more from you

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Aw, don't worry about the countdown, young 'un, I'm going to be 49 in December! Believe me, you'll like your forties: you are completely grown up which means you don't have to treat your elders with respect 'cause YOU'RE the elder and you have lived long enough to tell anyone you like to go to hell. Whether there is one or not.

WELCOME!!!

Nina

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Welcome to the Board!
    I hope you learn as much as I have.

CountryGuy

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thanks.. i appreciate the welcome here and in the chat room.

i met ladylee who's website i'd been to a few days ago and appreciated so much her articles on Post traumatic stress and others.

never doubt being nice to newbies is appreciated. i appreciate it greatly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit