I'm Taking on the C.O.

by Atilla 19 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Atilla-

I took a pound of hide of off several elders and CO's , etc over the years. The camel that broke my straw back was the session I had after my active JW wife left (in a "non sanctioned- sanctioned divorce for no grounds).

To borrow a phrase from one of the "Austin Powers" movie I had to ask "why won't he die?" This guy was brain dead and no amount of well placed reason or logic would crack this nut.

Maybe it's me... but I find it most tiring and counter-productive to pound on the active JW. Some nuts just won't crack.

Life is short----------Hill

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I think you should go for it, especially if it will give you closure.

• boa
    boa

all the best to you atilla....and please give us a report when you're done....

my experience so far in discussing what the 'truth' means to some of the friends and family I know is that there is more often than not an indescribeable 'feeling' that it is simply so....sigh....

this is probably why I no longer am a witness since my 'faith' that it was the 'truth' was more of a (un)Reasoning book chapter explanation....when the said explanation was obviously false with strong evidence... the whole shebang crashed to the ground

its very frustrating to see my friends and family in such a clouded 'belief' system, yet them so strongly declare its da troof.....I too am having a bit of a time coping with it.......

boa

• Corvin
    Corvin

Yes, dear Stepanie, I do believe you validated Atilla's intentions in one simple word; "closure".

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes
    They are all programmed to not register anything in their brains that is not WT sanctioned.

The UN is watchtower sacntioned.

AtillaI don't know you you may be pissed or digrunteled. but can you try to get the elders to go rogue and start baptizing anyone that wants it on the spot, reinstating anyone that wants it, drill into the heads of the cong the GB keeps saying God is not interacting with ANYONE on earth today, and tell the great crowd they dont have to go to the meetings or feild service. I can help you make a case but I don't know if you want to confront the the wts just to separate or iff you plan to keep on being a JW afterward. We really need a rogue hall. One that while JW if not filled with zealots that don't keep up with all the "new" light and still think they are weeding out the sheep and goat.

• Flash
    Flash

I just feel that I must say something now or it will eat at me forever.

I know the feeling. I had reached that point where I couldn't keep it in if I wanted to. I am much happier now, speaking the truth, challenging their standards and exposing their errors. Dealing with and living in REALITY is very liberating!

• Mary
    Mary
    I decided to leave a copy of the recent pdf UN letter in his door. I'm sure it will be a nice surprise and I hope to stop back soon to see what he thought of it.

Good work hon! You realize that you could count this as a placement AND a Return Visit right?

Good luck and let us know what happens. FYI, the best day to get a CO at home are Mondays. Their visits to various Halls run from Tuesdays - Sundays. I think Mondays are their day of rest.

Go get 'em!!!

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

keep us updated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Atilla,

Your courage to "take them on" reminds me of The Last Samurai (sp? LOL)

Live by your principles! And be willing to "die" by them, honorably, and with pride.

I had a CO 'on my side' (also one of the "Nethinim" class ), and the PO/chairman of my JC...

at the end of it, WTS policy rules all, and let the bodies fall where they may.

Best to ya,

Craig

• avengers
    avengers

I still have family in the Troof. I would give my right hand for them to be able to see the truth.
    I tried talking to them; didn't work. I am a danger to their Spiritual wellbeing,
    (whatever that means.Must be some word the GB created to keep the dubbies in line.)
    Anyway I tried talking to elders. The only thing that happened was that they upset me.
    They do not listen to you. They only tell you their point of view and talk right over your reasoning.
    The last time I talked to an elder was at the door and he pissed me off so bad that I had the shakes
    for more than an hour, something which had not ever happened to me before.

The irony is that while I am writing this they are at the door.
    I gave them the papers on the UN issue. There were 5 Witnesses. 2 women, 3 men.
    The 2 women came up to my door. When the discussion took too long the men appeared.
    None of them knew anything about the UN matter.To the R & F this issue is buried.
    Good Job GB. You are the Master of Deception.
    But YOU shall not escape!

Anyway when I started this reply I wanted to warn you. Do not let these people upset you.
    They always upset me when I talk to them.
    Be careful.

Andy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit