I'm Taking on the C.O.

by Atilla 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Atilla
    Atilla

I have been sick and tired of not doing anything about the constant lies I get from the WT organization on various issues such as the U.N. No one from my parents to Brooklyn can give me a straight answer on anything. So, yesterday, I decided to take a different approach.

I live near a KH that actually has a apartment built on to the side of it for the CO who serves all of the KH's in my area including my old Hall that is over an hour away from where I currently live. I stopped by yesterday at the KH/CO's apartment to confront him on the various issues. Sadly he wasn't there so I decided to leave a copy of the recent pdf UN letter in his door. I'm sure it will be a nice surprise and I hope to stop back soon to see what he thought of it. The funny thing is that this may be the same CO, if he hasn't been rotated, that headed up my pioneer school. I'm sure he will be proud of my progress. I may stop back as early as this Monday because I think most CO's aren't at another KH on that day.

• kls
    kls

What if we all sent copies and letters to Bethelle, I mean thousands. Even if the cult leaders just throw them away the postal service would notice. Just a thought.

• Ailla
    Ailla

He is going to tell you parents to shun you because you are a dangerous apostate. Is that what you want him to do?

• Atilla
    Atilla

So be it I get DF'd, I have tried everything else and at this point, it may be the only thing that wakes my parents up. Although, I must say so far I have done a lot of apostisizing in the last year with no affect. At this point, I feel invincible. Plus, I must mention that I do have "dirt" on the presiding elder in my old KH, so let them bring it on.

• kls
    kls

Atilla do what ever helps you to heal, if this will start the process and you can handle whatever the outcome maybe. Just remember do not hurt yourself in thr process.

• Special K
    Special K

Atilla..

sometime a direct face to face talk will help.

I hope you did get to have a discussion with this CO. and I for one would love to know how the conversation goes.

power to ya..

sincerely

Special K

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Does the phrase "Pissing up a rope" ring a bell? Confront your PO, CO or DO it's all the same.

Sorta like wrasslin' a pig, you won't win and the pig enjoys it.

My advice... Go do something enjoyable, wine good dinner, movie, whatever!

------Hill (why validate the bastards class)

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

atilla; you will do just fine, as long as you keep him on topic and don't back down. pound him into the ground on everything you have and don't let up. show him he and the wt is not being honest ,faithful, discreet, humble,etc. make him fell like the lying hypocrite that he is. the lord will be with you... john

• Corvin
    Corvin

Atilla, give it a shot. Get it off your chest if you need to. They are all programmed to not register anything in their brains that is not WT sanctioned. Expect the worse, but hope for the best.

Corvin

• Atilla
    Atilla

Thank you for all of your support. I just feel that I must say something now or it will eat at me forever. They must know they are in the wrong or at least that something is amiss in their belief structure. Since this CO serves my parents congregation, I'm thinking about saying that he must address my questions the next time that he visits their KH or else....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit