"You're insane."

by Markfromcali 13 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Hey I didn't make up those things, if I did I'd imagine I'd be doing something else from the money I made from the Quizno's commercials - even if its chatting on JWD with a better computer.

BTW I've never even tried acid, and things like this is why I don't feel I have to - other people can do it for me! lol

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Kate, the funny thing about that is when you're finally letting go there's a more authentic caring that comes up. Its not a matter of caring about this or that, life or death, but theres just caring. Because it is not contracted around any particular thing, it is much bigger and freer. Caring doesn't have to mean hanging on to something, it can behave quite freely. Its like the saying about random acts of kindness, its not so much that it is random as it is indiscriminate. And it doesn't mean you're some kind of goody-goody toward everyone and everything, but you start living in the larger context of life itself. The typical idea of caring is really caring about one or few particular things to the exclusion of everything else, a narrow perspective. So I'm saying caring is freed too, the mind and the heart - everything.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    Ya know when we die the worms will eat me just like they will eat anyone of you.............hahaha I'm opting for creamation, [edit] those damn worms!

Now.... this would be the Kindergarten Translation..... right?!!!!

LOL!!!!

You're on a roll tonight!

:-)

growedup

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

I was just re-viewing Fight Club, and here is one of those classic quotes:

"I'm going to my cave - I'm going to my cave and I'm gonna find my power animal" -'Jack'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit