Irritating Mormon guy

by Mulan 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VM44
    VM44

Hi again Mulan,

This is REALLY off topic...but....

Do you still have the link to that animated smiling sun image you used to post in your messages?

--VM44 (collector of animated images)

• Corvin
    Corvin

Hey Mulan, he could very well be an Oxy-mormon.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

... and I thought this was gonna be one of those beer commercials, "We Salute You, Irritating Mormon Guy...."

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29
    an Oxy-mormon

--Jumping up and down excitedly like on The Price Is Right-- "I want one. I want one."

Tell him if he doesn't back off, you'll give his email addy to me. And then I'll make him my bitch.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Tell him that your an APOSTATE EX-MORMON!!!Υοu will never hear from him again...

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    Oh, I thought this thread was going to be about the poster "dan"..

LOL. me too

• Mulan
    Mulan

I wrote an email to him this morning. Randy's (Dogpatch) post on Mormonism, helped me to finally write him. Thanks everyone. Great suggestions, and funny too. Hi Brian, I haven't known what more to write you about. I simply am not interested in your religion. I accept that you are very sincere, but I sincerely feel it is the same as the one I just got out of. I feel for anyone who has been exposed to the mind control of any religion. I don't need a group of men, who claim to have special knowledge, to tell me what god requires of me. It is just ludicrous that anyone believes they can do that. The longer I am away from organized religion, the more I see this is true. Our relationship with god is personal, and no one will get group salvation. If you have any interest in reading what other ex Mormons have to say, check this out http://www.exmormon.org/whylft36.htm Jehovah's witnesses would not have been allowed to openly read anything like this about JW's, so I won't be surprised if you also can't read it. What this man says is almost identical to our experience. Follow the link at the bottom for more information. When I was an active JW, this information would have appalled me, and I would have proclaimed all of it as lies, so expect the same from you. Sincerely, Marilyn

• M.J.
    M.J.

If he still persists, ask him to walk you through each of the points made here:

http://www.exmormon.org/tract2.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit