what's your favorite color?

by teejay 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ladonna
    ladonna

LOL's@ Farkel....

Spot on Fark.....Black is the sum of all the primaries mixed together according to Munsell's Color theory....Err...no...no need for dirt!!!!!

My favorite color....is red...... any shade that is deep....and..hehehehe....blue..like

Ana....but I do like the non color...black

• alamb
    alamb

Lavendar-blue like the twilight.
    I was told Jehovah's favorite eye color was brown since most animals and humans had that color.

• Cautious
    Cautious

I go with ven a wasa - purple and that funny sea colour.

Farkel, you are right about white - it is all the colours of the visible light spectrum - that is why we get rainbows, white light being split up in the prism of the raindrop.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I like BLUE too!

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

So many colors and so little time!!!!!
    TW

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

So Great Farkelmeister, when Henry Ford said: "Tell 'em they can have any color car they like as long as it's black" what did he mean?

unclebruce on his last coin at the internet cafe' :(

• Lindy
    Lindy

Hi Unc!

I know, I know. Because that was the only color made at the time!!

I thought white was the reflection of all colors of the spectrum and black was the absorbtion of all colors of the spectrm, BTW? Same thing? Anyways....

My favorite color has always been green but I love the blue-greens mixed together, like teals. But I am with patio on the fact that the color depends on what it is on. I hate orange on anything in general, though.

Auntie Lindy

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Linda,

Guess Vamiremans favorite color - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and VIOLENT!

hehehe .. cheers, unc

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Green

Slipnslidemaster: "You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty."
    - Sacha Guitry

• Darkangel
    Darkangel

Indigo. That pretty kinda blue kinda purple inbetween color that looks like really deep cobalt glass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit