by teejay 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Fuschia!!!

RCat

• patio34
    patio34

Teejay,

Wel-l-l, it all depends on what the color is for: for clothes I prefer navy blue; for cars I would like a flame orange-red; for walls in my house it's a buttercream; for flowers in the house, violet; for accents, deep red.

More than you ever wanted to know, huh?

Pat

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Who you swear'n at RCat or you suffering the hayfevers?

• claudia
    claudia

Camel, terra cotta, and browns, all earthy colors I love

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

LOL, Unclebruce.

RCat

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Black and White

Now tell me why they aren't colors. I dare you!

• ianao
    ianao

Navy blue.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Now tell me why they aren't colors. I dare you!

White is the absence of color. Black is all primary colors mixed.

White is the sum-total of all the visible light spectrum. Black is the lack of light. Light and color are nearly exacty opposites in their definitions.

I'm not sure about the color black being all primary colors mixed, though. Maybe black also includes generous helpings of that color known as "dirt." It's been about a hundred years since I studied that stuff.

And that was in second grade. Even though I spent four years there, I'm still not sure about the color black. I was a dub. I'm still a dummy.

:)

Farkel

• riz
    riz

Hey Teejay,

did you see my post called 'how's the weather?'

hahahahaha between that post and this one, maybe we can start a new trend of exchanging pleasantries.

Now wouldn't that be something?

riz

p.s. my favorite color is royal purple.

• wasasister
    wasasister

I don't think it has a name, even in the big Crayola box. It's the color of the ocean when the waves break over rocks and the sun is behind it, just before sinking into the horizon. It takes my breath away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit