American Idol again

by Mulan 35 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mulan
    Mulan

Was "It's Raining Men" on it? She was so great doing that song. I want to buy it............just haven't been to a music store lately. I also want to get Clay Aiken's new single, Solitaire.

• Special K
    Special K

Good bye George and good luck in your career.

George WAS voted off last night.

sincerely

Special K

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Stopped watching since Jennifer got the boot...she was my favourite...LaToya will probably win but she doesn't move me. She is consistently good though. I note arrogance in her attitude at times but that might work for. I think she was glad Jennifer was Gone With the Wind, as she really was her only competition! But hey, that's only what I think...we all have different opinions! And there's nothing wrong with that!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Netscape Radio has the full Kimberley Locke CD you can listen to:

First Love:

http://mp.netscape.com/audio.index.adp?mxid=1116974&refID=007190&partner=&_AOLFORM=w597.h395.p7

They have her video, which is so so, which is her new single "8th World Wonder" - song is pretty good - she does a R/B version of "Over the Rainbow" on the CD - very good and very different.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Fantasia is my fave!!! She's a local girl too. Her family is only about 20 minutes from my house. Love her voice, it's very rich and different sounding! kinda has a Macy Gray thing going on there. I don't always like her performances (the Gloria Estefon night, case in point) But overall I love her. LOL about George blinking too much...

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    Was "It's Raining Men" on it? She was so great doing that song. I want to buy it............just haven't been to a music store lately. I also want to get Clay Aiken's new single, Solitaire.

No, but that would have been cool, too!

As for "Solitare" you better get it soon. A buddy of mine works for BMG (the distributor) and he tells me they only made a set number of them and they aren't going to make any more. If the local music stores are out, try a Walgreens or Eckerd. I've found stuff there when Hastings and Wal-Mart were sold out.

CountryGuy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit