Six Pack physique or six pack in the fridge?

by Left_Field 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

As a lifelong JW convinced that I would never suffer the pangs of old age.The onset and the onrush of middle age for someone raised in the WT's 'peterpan land",reality bites hard.

Know this:aging occurs in increments,it catches up with everyone.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Can I have Jame's personality and Arnolds abs?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I like the dorky Mo Rocca look...

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Buff guys are gross, I like my cuddly bears, and with a little hair please, smooth chests are icky!

• nilfun
    nilfun
    I like the dorky Mo Rocca look..

Leolaia, he is just so HOTTT. And once you've heard his voice (I like to refer to it as "the voice") *oh shiver*

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I agree with Stephanie, I want a man who enjoys himself in everything, from partying to eating what he loves.

I have seen some guys at clubs, most of them are younger men, many are so preoccupied with their bodies, they really think they are the bomb.That is such a turn off to me, a guy that has to has his hair, his clothes in such away that, that is all he cares about. Taking care of yourself and caring how you look is a good thing, but to be so obsessive over it is not appealing. I guess because as a woman, I am not obsessive, I don't mind getting my hands dirty so to speak,,,,if my hair gets messed up,,I put a cap on. So I like a guy that doesnt always have to be so "perfect".

I like a guy that in between Arnold and James,,,,Arnold bodies looks a little too muscled , and James is not really that attractive to me. I like Andy Garcia, Tim Mcgraw, and these guys are not muscluar like Arnold, but lean, fit and have very sexy eyes. That is what gets me ,,,,,,,,eyes that have dept, personaility, that goes so much futher than the so called "perfect" body. Add a great sense of humor, wit, intelligence, and I am happy!!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oh yesss!!! And I love it when Mo's lips kind of purse together when he's pronouncing certain words, know whutimean?

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

When I first met hubster, he weight 140 lbs. on a 6-foot frame. He was skinny, but still sexy. Now that he's 200 lbs., he's even *better*! Sure, he has a bit of a belly, but he's huggable, juggable and snuggable. <smile> The one that I *love* to love is Rat (husband).

CG

• Sassy
    Sassy

I don't know why, but I don't find that I have a huge preference. I've dated guys so buff that they worked out hours in the gym daily.. and hell yeah they looked good. Did they look better to me than the guys that had some extra padding on them? not really.. a man's size has never been a big deal to me. It's more about how he carries himself.

(... I do have a preference for a nice

• nilfun
    nilfun

...Mo's...lips...pursing...together....

oh god.

BBL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit