Yes, another website....

by sf 11 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

I found:

< http://www.richardmonks.com/Gazette4.html

Here is a portion of the page:

Middle of the Road, or Cult? Bizarre conventions of Jehovah's Witnesses. Everybody's well dressed, many sporting suits and ties, the latest clean sports clothes, and women modestly and attractively attired. You'd think they were normal. Everybody looks good and smiles. There are hardy handshakes, following which glances become distracted to shake someone else's hand. There was hunger for intellectual certainty disguised as hunger for truth. God willing, the President of the Watchtower Society would appear at some national convention and speak. A government was in place already, to take over once Armageddon eliminated all but Jehovah's Witnesses, God willing.

and more:

The cult dreams hopefully of a nightmare. Since World War One started in 1914, we've been living in the time of the end. Floods, famines, earthquakes, wars and revolutions prove this. They wink knowingly whenever the news reports another disaster in "the world," which is operated by Satan's governmental servants, supported by the Satanic heads of such religions as the Roman Catholic Church, Protestantism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto, animism, you name it, everything but JW's. Those snuffed out by God at Armageddon will have had advance warning and opportunity to change. They preached from door to door and handed out leaflets on street corners in some cities, giving everyone an opportunity. They tried to look and act normal, so their appearance wouldn't keep them from gaining "faithful servants" or slaves.

and more:

In fact, the Old World was to have ended in 1975, and all Jehovah's Witnesses knew if for about eight years before. The pronouncements from the Watchtower Magazine hinted strongly at it constantly, but cleverly avoided an absolute guarantee that 1975 would be it. They almost thought their prophecy was fulfilled when government leadership would shout, "Peace and security reign!" The timing was right, since the United States in 1975 stopped fighting in Vietnam, leaving the communists to till the killing fields. Unfortunately for the JW's, the world did not end, but it's miserable progress continued. It couldn't help but cause them a big loss of membership. But it's more than two decades later, and they're no longer blushing. New buildings sping up from time to time in the middle of nice neighborhoods, looking good until that sign, "Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses," is posted! We'd appreciate the thoughts and feedback of any who've had experience with oppressive cults of one kind or another, not limited to JW's. It makes interesting material.

Like I've said previously, I will bring everythin up with the WTBTS on it. The reader can determine if he or she wants to o further with it.

Sincerely, sKally

• somebody
    somebody

Thanks, sKally

Here are a couple for you too. Check out this guys resume. Scroll down and see what he did from 1977-1986.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:www.woodtruss.com/wtca/images/resumes/ferruzzi.pdf+Watchtower+Bible+%26+Tract+Society+banking&hl=en

And scroll down to the very bottom of this page..

http://planet-hawaii.com/mtp/tenants.htm

Makes one wonder why the WBTS set up a charitable planning office, eh?

peace,
    somebody

• Dino
    Dino

Dear sf, How would you like to go down another road? Check out The Aquarian Passion Play < http://tfel.global.net.au.ssna.htm No reference to J.W>'s or WTBTS but note similarities in words such as Divine Plan, New World, then click on home page and check out logo. Dino

• Dino
    Dino

Sorry about that lets try this again:< http://tfel.global.net.au/ssna.htm

• sf
    sf

Thank you two very much. I did not have those. And I want anything and EVERYTHING that has anything to do with THE TOWER.

Exchanging sites, pages and such is a great way for everyone to see everything. That's really what I like doing. And I do get requests for more and more each day, as more and more are exiting the org.

Much appreciation, sKally

• Dino
    Dino

Hello again sKally, On this website notice the lies and disinformation regarding C.T. Russell's involvement with the masons. To set the stage, click on gravestones and notice the reasons why masons decorate their headstones emblazoned with numerous symbols. Then go Famous Non-Masons and scroll down to Charles Taze Russell. Notice the great lengths they go to explain away why our dear Pastor Russell was buried under a pyramid decorated with the cross and crown.In Freemasonry symbolism is everything. If you were to start publishing a magazine about any topic and include the cross and crown and the knights templar insignia on it, what could we reasonably conclude? Notice they dont have anything to say about that. This information must be for those are truly gullible.The website is < http://masonicinfo.com Check it out!! Dino

• Dino
    Dino

Sorry, the links are, about freemasonry, then go to famous freemasons, then on to gravestones

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

I am very interested in any information relating to freemasonry links to the WTS.

One of the reasons I felt the need to stop attending meetings was that there was such a dearth of relevant information about secret societies in the vast plethora of material published by the WTS. After ten years of very active and zealous service, the lack of any willingness to acknowledge and/or address the issues of child abuse that is perpetuated by such groups (from which I struggle to recover) left me with no recourse but to withdraw. The vigorous research in which I've engaged for the past year leaves me stricken with fear and loathing; the links between the WBTS and freemasonry are too numerous to be written off. I'd like to write them off, however; I felt "safe" at the kingdom hall; I'm not a conspiracy-theorist apologetic. But the utterly abysmal, pathetic, ignorant and egregious ways my sincere questions and concerns were handled (even direct responses from Bethel) leave me feeling that there is NO safe place in this system.

Perhaps this forum is not the appropriate place to address such an issue; please forgive the intrusion if so. Any intelligent responses would be sincerely and humbly appreciated.

• Dino
    Dino

Dear lauralisa, How honored we feel to elicit your first post! Tell us a little about yourself. Plus please tell us the vigorous research that has left you with fear and loathing. Dino

• sf
    sf

Yes, please do!!

And nice to have you aboard. Look for the thread I've posted with a few sites you may or may not have viewed yet.

Here, I went and pulled this up; a post YK never replied to:

< http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=7048&site=3

And here, you will find two hyperlinks to book(mark) if you haven't already.

sKally (passionate search klass)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit