Uh oh. Is Prince setting an example for witnesses to follow?

by catchthis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• amac
    amac
    I don't know Stephanie, if they're still alternately defending Michael Jackson, I don't think Prince's misbehavior will make much an impression. Hope I'm wrong, but JWs have nothing if not thick skins.

How are they defending MJ? I've never heard a JW defend him...

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Firpo Carr.

• truth1
    truth1

OK. I thought I was the only one bothered by the whole Prince thing. I was bothered that JWs were getting popular by him becoming one. What I can't understand is how he was able to sing "Cream, get on top" on MTV unplugged and get away with it still being a witness. And, what about meeting attendance? I think this will backfire for the witnesses and I hope the whole world sees that they ("witnesses") are just like everyone else. I learned that the hard way. I grew up in it and finally realized they are the same, the only thing that separates them from other religions is that they know how to cover up sh****!!!!!!!!

• truth1
    truth1

BTW, I thought I just recently saw Firpo Carr and he had on a white outfit and muslim hat? He was speaking out on the case and I'm almost sure that was him.

Correct me if I'm wrong

• amac
    amac

Yeah, I don't think Firpo is a JW anymore, is he?

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

Bottom line? How much cash can The Org squeeze out of the twat formerly known as ponce before they f*** him off?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit