song Lyrics

by Sassy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I have been sufficiently chastised for my misbehavior and errant posting of lyrics. I shall henceforth refrain from participating in such uncalled for actions. (What the heck...I didn't know any of the lyrics from the songs here anyway...only the first one which really shows MY AGE!!) Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Cathy L.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I wasn't chastising you Cath.. the thread was supposed to be a game where people ask and winners get to ask the next one..

I can't even figure out what is up in here any more..

I guess we can just let it die a natural death

• Badger
    Badger

No Sassy...

I got somethin' to say

It's better to burn out

than fade away!

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Guess what scripture this lyric is taken from: Singer "...go up you anointed baldheads oh go up you baldheads.." Singer

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Ahhhh (((((Sassy)))))...I was just having a little fun with yah! I realised that the purpose you had in mind for the thread was that someone would put down a few lyrics, then the person who guessed them would then put their own down and so on and so forth. But then everything got "out of hand" and people were not FOLLOWING THE RULES (probably had too many of those back when they were JW's) so I just went BIZZERKKO!

Actually Sassy, I think this is a very fun and cool thread. Kind of a trivia theme going on. It's just that I didn't know any of the songs people were quoting and my self-esteem plummeted. I never did good at those Bible games either. HA!

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE BECAUSE OF ME!!!

Cathy L.

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

Beyond the compass where the Lords assemble. Beyond the world of mortal man. Within this sanctuary the Spectre begins to tremble. They lay his spear upon the plan. Another sword upon the throne. But now the jester laughs alone. Beneath this cloak of treason, lies a thousand faces. The truth must stand to reason, for those whose heart it chases. Let no one yield we're on the field. Where deeds eclipse the sun. Where the brave are told, on a thread of gold, the tapestry is spun. As they speak of dreams thier armor gleams, there's calm before the storm. But all can see their destiny, the Bishop takes the pawn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit